하나 : Night at Seoul

December 1, 2020
Bangtan Dorm Attic
Seoul, South Korea
10:00pm

In the beautiful view in the terrace of the Bangtan Dorm, there stood Chou Tzuyu, A taiwanese who is going to stay here in the streets of Seoul due to being an aspiring model. The moon was shining brightly down to the tall lady, giving her the spotlight.

Meanwhile, Kim Lisa, younger sister of Kim Seokjin has been in a crush phase for her brother's friend, Jeon Jeongguk. All the time she's been thinking that Jeongguk would be the one for her. But she felt jealous once she would saw him and Park Jim in having fun playfully.

She gestured herself to go upstairs to the attic terrace, which she saw the taller lady that they just met earlier. Lisa slightly approached herself to her to see the beautiful moon by the view. "Oh, I didn't notice you here." Tzuyu said a little shocked by her appearance. "N-n-no... It's okay. I should be the one who should be apologizing." Lisa stutters awkwardly and bows. "I see..." Tzuyu sighs in relief and looked back at the sky as the smaller girl looked at the sky as well.

A shooting star fell vastly as the two glued their eyes to the sky, "There's a shooting star! Make a wish!" LIsa smiles and closes her eyes,

Tzuyu stares at her for a while and closes her eyes as well, making a wish as well. And both ladies said in their minds,

'I wish Jeongguk-oppa/Jeongguk-ah would notice my feelings.'

Lisa smiles as she finally said her wish to the skies above, "Have you made your wish?" The smaller lady asks the taller. Tzuyu opened her eyes, illuminating by the beautiful shines. She nods slightly, "Yeah. I did." Tzuyu took a deep breath. "Oh yeah, I forgot your name, I'm sorry." She apologizes. "Its alright. My name is Lisa." Lisa took her hand and shakes it kindly. "Lisa... I'm Tzuyu." The taller shakes her hand back as well.

Meanwhile at the background, Taehyung saw the two girls behind the door having fun with each other, 'Looks like they have gotten along.' He smiles and gets down stairs to catch up to the rest of the boys.

Back downstairs, we see the boys spending their time with each other by playing a little games. "I wonder where Tzuyu and Lisa went?" Seokjin questions the rest of the boys. "Maybe at the attic terrace. I saw Lisa going up there." Jeongguk smiles, holding Jimin's hand. "Should we check on her, Seokjin-hyung?" Namjoon tilts his head in question like a cute owl. "I think they are fine for now." Taehyung walked down the stairs and later approached to the boys to Seokjin's side to snake his arm around his shoulder that made the older blush a little.

"Aww Jin-hyung is blushing!" Namjoon compliments and smiles at the couple. "N-Namjoon-ah. Please." The older flustered even more. "Seems that Taehyung has been in the manly side." Jeongguk chuckles at everyone. "Couldn't been more happier." Taehyung replies back.

...

December 2, 2020
Hangang Park
Seoul, South Korea
12:00am

Lisa along with Tzuyu and her brother's group are in Hangang Park to chill out for a while. Since it's a nice midnight out, they decided to have snacks that Seokjin made prior to being here. The blankets at the grass and eating their snacks while watching at at the stars. Everyone is happy, well, as for the ladies, they have been talking to each other already since earlier which made the boys question their closeness,

"I see you and Lisa-noona had been close, Tzuyu." Jeongguk compliments the two ladies who are happily talking to each other. Tzuyu and Lisa both turned to the youngest male "Oh, yeah! Right." The taller girl smiles back at him. But it was a diffrent smile, which made Lisa very suspicious about it

'Does Tzuyu like Jeongguk-ah too?' That was the only thing in Lisa's head right now. 'Does that mean that we are rivals?' She added, and sighs a little to herself which thankfully, Tzuyu didn't saw.

Meanwhile everyone especially Jimin has noticed the tension between the ladies and Jeongguk

Meanwhile everyone especially Jimin has noticed the tension between the ladies and Jeongguk. But besides that, Jimin and Jeongguk are committed since last year which both girls aren't aware of.

"Y-yeah... We are quite getting along." Lisa stutters a little late which made Seokjin question his sister, "I hope I know where is this coming, Sister."

"Oppa!" Lisa blushed in embarrassment and hides her face behind Tzuyu's back which made Namjoon and the others chuckled at the sibling moment.

After a while, Lisa and Tzuyu decided to take a walk while everyone is on a starry night watch since early midnight. "Hey, Tzuyu-ah?" Lisa sighs a little. "Is something wrong, Lisa-ssi?" The taller woman asks in concern. "Do you..." The brunette stares at him in a little determination, "Like Jeongguk-ah?" She finished the question. It made Tzuyu blushed a lot, "How did you?" She asks in shock. "Well... About the conversation earlier..." Lisa said a little sadly. "I love him ever since he communicated me at school in Taiwan. I was a loner back then and Jeongguk-oppa was a transfer student in my class." Tzuyu explained her situation back when they were in her home town. Lisa looked down a little which made the younger lady ask, "Whats wrong?"

"I... I like Jeongguk-ah too." Lisa sighs in a heavy pace.

"So... Does that mean? We are?"

"Yeah. We are rivals." The smaller claimed.

"Why don't we agree on one thing, Lalice?" Tzuyu gestures her a hand shake. "You and I are friendly rivals." "What did you call me just earlier?" Lisa blinks her eyes in a little amusement. "I call you Lalice." The blackette smiles, "So, friendly rivals?" The brunette sighs and smiles at the taller woman and shakes her hand,

" The blackette smiles, "So, friendly rivals?" The brunette sighs and smiles at the taller woman and shakes her hand,

"Friendly rivals."