두 : Special part I

December 2, 2020
Bangtan Dorm
Seoul, South Korea

9:30am

Jeon Jeongguk. What was special about him? He was the central reason of why Seokjin had almost died alongside Taehyung.(refer to the first book)

Kim Lisa and Chou Tzuyu had been wanting to know more about the Bangtan's maknae. Today at the Bangtan Dorm, Lisa had just came into the door of Bangtan's Dorm after a bike ride from her house with her cousin. Then again, she knocks on the door only to see her older brother open it. "Lisa, glad to see you. Have you slept well?" The oldest, Seokjin asks. "I did, Oppa. I had a little bike ride." Lisa removes her boots and changes to her slippers that Seokjin spared for her during her visits to the dorm. "I see, Did you got cold on the way here?" He asks her in worry. "I'm good, Oppa." She later walks in after she places her boots at the shoe rack. "Also, is Taehyung-oppa nice to you?" The younger smirks at him which made the Oppa blush and hide his face, "Hey!" Seokjin squirms a little as they go to the living room and kitchen which Tzuyu is helping the oldest hyung. "Oh, Its you, Lalice. Good Morning." The taller lady says in a small smile as she saw the two siblings bickering a little.

"G-Good Morning, Tzuyu! I didn't notice you here

"G-Good Morning, Tzuyu! I didn't notice you here." Lisa turns to the taller lady and greets back with a bow. "Tzuyu is helping me out cook lunch. Are you staying here for a day?" Seokjin walks to Tzuyu to help her cut the green onions. "Yeah, sure. What cha making anyway, Oppa?" Lisa asks back in question. "Oh, today is a traditional japanese miso soup with samgyeopsal as our main course and the dessert is a secret." The oldest hyung chuckles. "Wow, that's a boost." Lisa laughs a little. "Of course, they almost wake up late every single day so we need a lot of food." He continues to cut the onions.

"I see, well then I'll wake them up a little." Lisa smiles as she was about to go upstairs but was stopped a little by her brother. "Sure, Tell them we told them to!" Seokjin said a little loudly. "Roger that." The smaller woman went upstairs to see Yoongi awake, "Lisa?" Yoongi shooks his head and opens his eyes. "Good Morning, Yoongi-oppa." She bows at him politely. "Oppa and Tzuyu are downstairs making lunch." The smaller lady told him as he pats her back as a little thanks and told her to wake the others up in their individual rooms except for Taehyung & Seokjin since they had been in a relationship for almost a year and decided to share a room which was formerly Seokjin's individual room.

'I wonder if Jeongguk-ah is awake.' She asked herself and opened his door room silently. The Bangtan's maknae has been in a deep slumber, hugging his Iron Man stuffed toy. She sat down at his bed beside him, which made Jeongguk moved a little to the other side which made Lisa chuckle, 'Oh, this man's antics' Lisa smiles at him and later moves to the other side and pokes his head, "Jeongguk-ah?" The lady said a little quietly.

Jeongguk stirred in his sleep and opened his eyes, "Li-Lisa-noona?" He said a little huskily which made Lisa blushed and looked away which Jeongguk made action to keep an eye on her. "Are you alright?" Jeongguk asks in a little worry despite his I just woke up like this face.