세 : Model Shoot

December 3, 2020 
Bangtan Dorm
Seoul, South Korea
11:00am 

Seokjin opened the door to see Lisa, Sojung and Yongsun in front of him. "Yong-noona? Since when have you came back?" Seokjin asks in surprise. "I've been here since yesterday afternoon. We picked up your sister on the middle of the way home." Yongsun gives him a welcome hug which Seokjin reciprocates. 

"Come on in, I am making early lunch." The oldest bangtan hyung gestures as the three ladies followed him to the living room. "Good Morning, Lalice." Tzuyu just got out from the guest room. 

"Morning, Tzuyu." Lisa greeted back in a bow. "So this is the girl you were talking about, Lisa?" Sojung questions her. "Oh, Tzuyu, these are our cousins, Sojung-unnie and Yongsun-unnie." Lisa introduced them to her tall rival. "Nice to meet you both, unnies." Tzuyu bows at the two siblings. "Likewise." The two bowed back. 

Seokjin discarded his apron and gestured, "Early lunch is ready, ladies." Lisa chuckles at her older brother as they followed him to the kitchen table. There, Seokjin, Taehyung and Namjoon were setting up the table while the rest of the boys are going down from the stairs to eat. 

As they are all finished, Lisa along with Tzuyu grabbed her hand and told her, "We might be late for your shoot. We have to go." 

"Oh yeah, We have to go. I have a schedule today." Tzuyu smiles and bowed politely. "It was nice meeting you, Tzuyu." Sojung bows back as they continued to chat with the rest. 

"Lisa, Tzuyu, are you guys ready?" Jeongguk asks them as Jimin already went inside the car. "Yeah, we are Jeongguk-ah." Lisa nods and they all go out to the dorm and see Jimin inside the car. "Seems that you're driving?" Jeongguk sighs in relief. "Sure am! Hope on, ladies!" Jimin unlocked the car doors as the Bangtan's maknae gestured to open the door for the ladies to get inside. 

Everyone already went inside, safe with their seat belts and Jimin starts driving as the car moves slowly to the exit of the parking lot and the view shows beautifully with a winter, sunny day. "So Tzuyu," Jimin starts as he drives. "Yes Jimin-oppa?" The taller lady answers in a decent manner. "How long have you been a model?" The smallest of the Bangtan boys, asks in confusion. "Well, I've started to model back when I was in Taiwan three years ago. It turns out that I have a lot of opportunities here as I didn't expected to." Tzuyu smiles as she remembers the humble beginnings of her modeling career. 

"Yeah, You're actually almost the same height as Jiminie-hyung. It's surprising that you've grown a lot." Jeongguk chuckles to make fun of Jimin who is now handling his urge by gripping the driving wheel tightly. "I think you are offending Jimin-oppa at some point, Jeongguk-ah." Lisa wipes her sweat on her own forehead. "Is it hot enough, Lisa? Should I change the volume of the Air condition?" Tzuyu asks her in a little worry. 

"I am fine, don't worry. It might be very cold outside so we need to get a little warm." The smaller lady said genuinely. "Yeah, you have a point." Tzuyu answers back.

"You feel really accomplished in your life, Tzu." Jeongguk smirks a little cockily. "Ggukie, she is really having her humble beginnings back on those times. I mean she's only sixteen or seventeen when she started." Jimin smiles as he finds a parking spot around the corner. "Is this the place, Tzuyu?" He asks for verification. "Yes, Oppa. That's the place. there is a parking lot there," She points at the empty parking spot. "Awesome! Let's go." Jimin says in excitement and drives to the parking lot.