다섯: I call you her

WARNING!: Mentions of Angst!

December 12, 2020
La Yeon Restaurant 
Seoul, South Korea 
7:00pm 

Today was the time that Taehyung was going to propose to Seokjin. Taehyung made a reservation yesterday at La Yeon in Seoul. Everyone is at the private restaurant hall located at the uppermost floor. Everyone has been ready for this event especially Taehyung himself. He placed the ring box on his pocket and prepared himself as he went inside the restaurant reception for his reservation so he could prepare early with the staff and with the other Bangtan members. 

'This is it, Taehyung.' He took a deep breath as he and the staff went upstairs for the preparations. 

As minutes passed by, the other five members plus Tzuyu, Sowon and Yongsun already checked out the area as they all see Taehyung already inside as they congratulate him in advanced.   

...

December 12, 2020
Bangtan Dorm
Seoul, South Korea 
7:30pm 

At the Bangtan Dorm, Seokjin is getting ready while he heard a knock on the door, "Come in." The older said and as the door opened, his younger sister came to check on him with a happy smile. "Are you ready to go, Oppa?" Lisa approached him in a joyful tone. "Yeah I sure am now but first," Seokjin gestured his sister to sit down beside him. "Oppa? Are you alright?" The younger tilted her head in confusion. "Yeah, I am. What about you how was your trip with Tzuyu and Jeonggukie?" Seokjin pats her head. "Yesterday was a blast. I was worn out but I'll never miss something important about my Oppa!" Lisa pouts cutely which made the older chuckle. "You're growing up fast, Li." Seokjin smiled at the younger and stood up as Lisa followed as well. 

"I think we should get going now." The older sighs in relief as he said it. "True enough, Oppa." Lisa nods as they went downstairs to wear their own shoes and exit the dorm as well. 

"I am happy for you, Oppa." Lisa holds his brother's bare hands. "What do you mean, Lisa?" Seokjin asks in confusion, tilting his head cutely. "I am happy that you and Taehyung Oppa worked things out and I wish I can have a lover that is willing to share a lot of memories with you." The young lady chuckled a smile. "I know that you'll find one someday, Li. You just need to find the right time to do so." The older was amused by Lisa's statement. 

With that, they are going to the parking lot where Seokjin's car is located as they rode for 30 minutes to La Yeon. 

...

Today is now a quarter to eight. Everyone is enjoying the view at the balcony of the restaurant. Tzuyu stares at the stars, brightly illuminating the whole area with the beautiful city lights. "Beautiful isn't it?" Jimin asks the lady, approaching her. "Oh It's you, Jimin Oppa." The tall lady looks at him for a minute and later looks back at the sky, "It sure is... beautiful." she sighed and closed her eyes. "Is everything okay, Tzu?" The smallest Bangtan member asks politely. "You can tell me if you want to open up to me." He adds simply. 

"It's nothing, I am just worried for Lisa and Seokjin-oppa." Tzuyu sighs at the sky. "Well, They are on their way soon, Tzuyu." Jimin pats her shoulder for comfort.

Meanwhile, Namjoon and Jeongguk were with Taehyung, the second youngest was a little nervous for about what will happen for today. "Taehyung, I am happy for you and Jin-hyung." Namjoon smiles as he assures him with an embrace of a little baby. "Thanks, Namjoon. I just hope that he would say yes." He sighs in relief. "Oh he will, Hyung! You two are meant to be together. With all of what happened since last year until now you two are still strong!" Jeongguk vents out a quiet laugh. "Hey! At least I was able to save him just in time!" Taehyung pouts a little in frustration. Namjoon and Jeongguk chuckled as the second youngest still is squirming.

"Correction, hyung. We all did." Jeongguk sighed.