두 : Special part II

WARNING: Mentions of Rivalry!

December 2, 2020
Grocery and Department Store
Seoul, South Korea
11:45am

After a great early lunch with the Bangtan boys at the dorm, Tzuyu and Lisa decided to come with Taehyung and Seokjin while the others are waiting for them outside and just sit. The couple had been grocery shopping for the essential needs for the group since Seokjin is the hyung of the group. Lisa and Tzuyu however are just buying the things they needed for the month on the respective lives.

"Lalice, I have a question," Tzuyu said while picking some healthy chips.

"Yeah, tell me." Lisa said while checking her list of needs.

"I hope this doesn't bother you but, How did you handle the situation that your brother was sick?" Tzuyu asks in a little emphaty.

"Well, back then, Oppa didn't exactly told me that he is sick at that time but..." Lisa sighs in a little distress, "I don't want to talk about about it, Tzuyu-ah." She takes a stroll of to see some goods that she needs. "It's okay, Lalice. I respect that." Tzuyu slightly pats at the back of her shoulder.

"Thanks, Tzuyu

"Thanks, Tzuyu." Lisa looks down at the things they bought, "Do you think that we need to go back to your brother?" Tzuyu asks the smaller. "Oh yeah!" Lisa smiles and searches for Seokjin and Taehyung who are at the fruit station of the grocery. "Lalice, you are beautiful when you smile." The taller woman compliments her with a genuine chuckle. Lisa blushed at Tzuyu's statement and turns to her brother, 'Thanks.' Lisa said to herself.

"Oh, are you done picking up your needs, Lisa?" Seokjin asks his younger sister. "Yeah, We have everything we need, Oppa." Lisa didn't look at them because she was blushing and didn't want Tzuyu to see it.

Seokjin smiles at his dongsaeng blushing, 'She's growing up so fast...' He chuckles and they all went to the counter to pay for their groceries and personal needs.

After a while, As they went out to the grocery, Jeongguk offered Lisa and Tzuyu to carry their stuff to the Van along with Jimin. The two thanked him in a bow, "Thanks Jeongguk-ah/Oppa" The ladies said at the same time. "We'll be carrying these as well, hyung!" Hoseok said cheerfully as he and Yoongi strolled down the flat escalator to the parking lot to place the groceries to the Van as well.

"So Hyung, What are we going to do next?" Namjoon asks him while closing his book, "How about we wait and play at the arcade park for a little while. We'll wait for the rest there." Seokjin suggests. "Where?" Tzuyu asks the oldest, "We are going to the arcade which is only a few steps." Taehyung nods at the younger lady. "I see. I haven't go to the amusement parks nor arcades at Seoul," The taller lady smiles slightly. "Don't worry, Tzuyu, we will have a lot of fun here!" Lisa tugged her arm to hers, making the lady flustered at the action.

"Well, shall we go the arcade? I bet Taehyung-ah needs to ride a roller coaster." Seokjin reveals. "Oh c'mon hyung! I know that it was our first date!" Taehyung smirks at him which the older male gave him a little smack at his arm, "Not in front of the young ones..." Seokjin smiles at him a little scarily. "Fine..." Taehyung sulks a little.