네: Date with Three

December 11, 2020
Bangtan Dorm
Seoul, South Korea
10:00am

It has been a week and a day since Tzuyu's model shoot has ended. The young lady in her twenties has been at the work table nearby the Bangtan dorm's Kitchen. She's looking at the pictures that we're taken a week ago and it looks like that she is impressed by the camera director's shots. "Hey Tzu, whatcha looking?" Jeongguk asks while sipping his banana milk. He approaches his friend who is looking at the images on her laptop sent by the staff. "Oh, are those the shoots from last week?" He looks impressed as she turns into him, bumping their heads. "Ow!" They both said at the same time. 

They stared at each other for a while as Tzuyu covers her mouth later on and looks back at her laptop in embarrassment, 

"Yes, It is Oppa." She replies without looking at him. 'That was close! So embarrassing!'  The tall lady thought to herself. "You alright?" Jeongguk asks in worry. "Y-yeah..." Tzuyu sighs heavily, she couldn't take what happened just a few minutes and seconds ago out of her head, Jeez her heart is beating too fast. "I'll meet you later. There's something I want to talk about." Jeongguk said and was about to leave as he sips the last of his banana milk. 

"Wait, Gguk-oppa." Tzuyu halted him instinctively, Jeongguk stopped and turned back at her, "Where are we going?" She asks in confusion. "I'll tell you when Lisa comes here too." He smiles in a complementing grin and then he left her do her work. Tzuyu sighed as she gets back to her laptop, answering the email given to her by the Camera Director. 

A snooze on her phone vibrated the table, She looked at her phone as she unlocked it. It was a text message from Lisa which Tzuyu smiled as she sent a text back to her, 

As fifteen minutes had passed there was a knock on the door and Jeongguk opened it to see Lisa in front of the door

As fifteen minutes had passed there was a knock on the door and Jeongguk opened it to see Lisa in front of the door. "Lisa-noona, Good Morning!" The Bangtan's maknae greeted in surprised. "Morning!" Lisa greeted likewise as they go inside and the smaller lady removed her shoes to change into her slippers. 

"Good Morning, Lalice." Tzuyu sees both of them as she sips her tea made by Seokjin earlier this morning.  "Morning, Tzuyu." Lisa greeted back. "Oh, Lisa! You're here." Seokjin smiles in surprise. "Sorry I haven't told you about this, Oppa." The dongsaeng bowed apologetically. "It's no big deal, Lisa." Seokjin pats her head in gesture.