Chapter 8 - Revenge

"She's not a saint, she's not what you think, she's an actress, woah!" I sang on my way down to the Great Hall the next morning. Fred and George were alongside me. "She's better known for the things that she does on the mattress, woah!"

Fred and George sniggered. "What are you singing?" They asked simultaneously.

"... that stealing other people's toys on the playground won't get her many friends ... what?"

"What're you singing?" They repeated simultaneously.

"You guys are creepy as fuck." I muttered. "'Better Than Revenge' by Taylor Swift."

(A/N I know Taylor wasn't in the singing industry at that time, hold your horses! Use imagination, peasants!)

"Taylor Swift? That Muggle woman whose songs you keep singing?" Fred asked.

"Yup." I popped the 'p'. "She should keep in mind, she should keep in mind, there's nothing I do better than revenge!"

We reached the Gryffindor table and sat down. Terry looked around subtly, then darted over to us.

"So." He said. "Revenge on Blaise Zabini today?"

"Definitely." I grinned. I have most certainly not forgiven that Slytherin for putting the body-bind spell on me last year.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione entered and sat down next to us.

"Say, Harry, tell me more about those voices you heard, will you?" I ask, leaning forward on my elbow.

"There's not much to tell. They said 'let me find you, let me rip you, let me tear you, let me kill you' in a kind of hissing voice, then it stopped. Lockhart couldn't hear it."

"Lockhart couldn't hear it?" I asked. "That's weird."

"Isn't it?" Ron agreed, buttering some toast.

"Well, guys, best be off!" I announced to the group, hopping up with my fellow Insurgent members. "Places to be, people to take revenge on."

Hermione rolled her eyes as Harry and Ron grinned. "Good luck!" The two of them chorused.

Amy, Suzanne, and Shannon rushed up to us outside the Great Hall.

"Rumour has it that you're going to take revenge on Blaise Zabini!" Amy exclaimed, grinning.

"Rumour confirmed?" Suzanne asked.

"Rumour confirmed." I grinned.

"YES!" Shannon cheered.

I hurriedly told them in whispers of my plan, all of us chuckling evilly. We waited for Zabini to come out of the Great Hall, then, unseen, we hurried off to the dungeons where I set up a trip-wire and a bucket of hexes converted to misty substances like the Anti-Interception spell in record time.

We hid in a broom cupboard which I magically stretched, and Zabini walked right into our trap. He tripped over the wire and an invisible rope snatched around his ankle, dangling him upside down in the air. Then the hidden bucket of hexes flew up over his head and deposited them all over him. He yelled, boils erupting all over his face and his hair turning red and gold with a picture of the Gryffindor lion appearing on his forehead.

We all high-fived, then sauntered out of the broom closet. I studied the lion on his forehead, grinning, when I heard it. 'She'll pay for this!' It sounded like Zabini's voice, though I knew he hasn't spoken, because I hadn't seen his mouth moving and nobody else took any reaction.

Huh. Maybe it was just my look-reading skills.

He caught sight of us walking down the hallway, then shouted after us, "You'll pay for this, Potter!"