Chapter 24

P.o.v John

We decided to check out what they are doing anyway. They have been in the house for over an hour now and have not come out. We walk quietly to the pack house. I open the door and see that they ... are doing something. I have no idea what.

"What are you doing?" They freeze and separate. "Nothing," says Amy. "Yes," says Elijah. "We gave each other a group hug," says Sanne. "A what?" I ask surprised. Sanne puts her hands on her hips and looks at me. "A group hug. You know. Hugging all together?" I look at Adam and Elijah in surprise. And they look at me in surprise. A group hug? Why would you want to do that? We must look very surprised because the girls are cuddling. "Okay?" Adam says "Let's go again" I nod and follow Adam and Elijah outside. I close the door. "Have you ever heard of that? A group hug?" "No" Elijah replies "never" I hear a chuckle from the house. Fine, they laugh at us. Yupie.

P.ov Elijah

A group hug? Serious? Who does that? Well except Sanne Arianne and Amy then. I decide to take a run through the forest. I stand behind a tree and undress. Then I transform into Jack, my wolf. I walk a bit first and then run. Before I know it, I have already reached the edge of my territory. I turn around and run back. I go to the tree where my clothes are and transform back. I put my clothes back on and walk to the pack house. I see it is almost half past five, so I get the cook and tell him he can start making dinner.

P.o.v Amy

They look at each other in surprise. I immediately laugh when I see it. It is really very funny. "Why would you want to do that?" They open the door and walk out again. "Have you ever heard of a group hug?" I hear John say outside. "No" I chuckle. "Never" I hear Elijah say outside. "Let's hide it quickly" I whisper so they can't hear it outside. They nod and walk to Ariane and Adam's room. We hide it in the closet, between Arianne's underwear. Should Adam go looking, he probably wont search there. "Let's watch a movie downstairs," I suggest. "Yes." I walk into the living room and turn on the TV. I choose Netflix and start a new series for us tot watch. The girls sit next to me and give me a plate of food, the dinner. Together we watch the series.

3 seasons later we sit on the couch with a large bowl of popcorn. I sit straight Just like Sanne and Arianne is lying on her back with her legs over the edge of the couch. I lie down on the couch with my legs on Sanne's lap. In the hours that passed I vaguely heard the boys say something about a game on the Xbox upstairs, but I was too focused on the series. I close my eyes and fall asleep.