Chapter 27

We get out and walk in. The hallways are full by all the people out there. When we reach the main hall, I wait a moment, and then open the door. When I walk in, everybody is silent. I see even all the people who gossiped about me fall silent. They bow their heads. They say "Luna, Alpha" in unison. I can barely hold in my grin. I look triumphantly at the members of my old pack. They finally respect me. "Isn't that Amy, that fat one?" I suddenly hear a girl whispering to her friend. I walk over to her. "What did you say there?" I hiss. "Nothing Luna," she whispered. "Don't lie to me. What. Did. You. say." "That you're Amy, the old fat wolf," she whispered. I don't know what to say. Then I suddenly know what to say. "I am indeed. The fat wolf, which you thought was much lower than you, is now a Luna. You have to bow for me. Remember that" and with those words I walk back to Elijah. As we walked on I was sure no one would ever say anything like that again. We walk past all the people, to Ash and Diana. "Hey Diana!" I say when I'm next to her. "Hey Amy!" She answers. Sanne and Arianne are also joining. "Come" I say to Diana. She follows me to a place next to the wall. I gesture to Arianne, who grabs her purse and takes the chain. "Here" she says. "We really weren't allowed to give it to you from Elijah, but we decided tot give it tot you anyway. We thought it was a beautiful present." "Thanks!" She almost yells. All three of us say "Sssssst" to her. "Sorry," she whispered. She hugs us as a thank you and puts the necklace on. "It looks beautiful on you!" Sanne says immediately. "Really beautiful!" Arianne calls. I look at her. "I know, don't scream, or they'll notice," she sighs. We walk back to the boys. "Why were you standing there?" Elijah asks immediately. "Girls talk" I answer. He doesn't notice because he nods and talks to Ash, Adam and John. When Diana stands next to Ash, he looks at the chain and then looks at her face in surprise. She puts her index finger on her lips as a sign that he shouldn't say anything about it. He immediately understands and looks at Elijah again.

P.o.v Elijah

Amy comes down the stairs. She looks beautiful in the long blue dress. There is a cut on the side of the dress, so you can see her beautiful long legs. She walks towards me. "You look beautiful," I whisper in her ear. She blushes, which only makes her more beautiful. "Thanks" Sanne and Arianne are also coming down, and we all walk to the limousine. Which I arranged because it seemed appropriate to me. I sit down and Amy leans against me. She closes her eyes. "Are you still tired?" I ask surprised. "No" "Then why do you close your eyes?" "You don't understand that," she teases. "Now say" "You don't understand that" I give up. "Okay" I say almost insulting. She opens her eyes and grins. She looks at me and stops laughing. She leans forward and kisses me. I immediately kiss her back. "Uhm" she looks upset. "What! Look at ofz somewhere else," she says irritably. Everyone starts to laugh. Me too. She looks at Sanne, who suddenly becomes silent. Sanne looks at Arianne and she also goes silent. Okay?

The limousine stops in front of the pack house of the black wolf pack. Amy stiffened. "Amy?" "Amy?" I decide to intervene. I already know what is there. "Leave her boys, she's scared to see her old pack again" I look at her. She looks so fragile. "Amy, calm down, they will only say positive things" that takes her out of her trans. She gets out and everyone in the limousine follows her. The corridors are full of people. Logical, if there are 2 packs in a house. We enter the hall. Everyone falls silent. They bow their heads. "Luna, Alpha" we slowly walk on. Until someone whispers something. "Isn't that Amy, that fat one?" I am suddenly furious, furious. How dare they talk about my mate like that? Amy walks over to the one who just whispered. And says something to the person. I have no idea what. I can only stare. God, she's so pretty. She walks back to me and together we walk to Ash and Diana. She walks to the wall with Sanne, Arianne and Diana. I decide to ignore it and talk to Ash, John and Adam. I hear Diana calls something. I have no idea what. If I focus on it I would be able to hear what they say, but I want to give them a bit of privacy. Arianne calls, which gives her an angry look from Amy. They are coming my way. The girls join their mates. When Amy is next to me I ask "Why were you there?"
"Girl talk" she replies. Hmmm. I really don't understand girls at all.