Chapter 36

The afterparty is also celebrated in the forest, but this time also in part on a large lawn. Everywhere are small tables where the guests stand and sit. The tables have drinks and snacks, and the large table is the wedding cake. It has 5 layers and is decorated with honorable pearls. On top of the cake are 2 figures.

Elijah cuts the wedding cake and puts a piece on a saucer. He lets me take a bite first and then eats a bite himself. It's delicious. There will be staff who will cut the cake into pieces for the guests. Elijah and I slowly eat our piece and then talk to the guests. Elijah walks to a somewhat older man and woman. The man has black hair and brown eyes. The woman has brown hair and eyes the same color as Elijah. "Hi Elijah," the woman says. Then she looks at me. "And you must be Amy, my son's mate." I nod. Wait a minute ... Now I know! She is Elijah's mother! The old man- Elijah's father- greets me too. They tell me their names are Beatrice and Marcus. We talk until I see a certain person. "Sorry I have to go," I say. I walk up to the person and hug her. "I missed you" I whisper in her ear. "I missed you too," Diana says. Sanne and Arianne come. "Diana!" They shout enthusiastically. "Sanne! Arianne! I missed all three of you!" Diana says back. And so we stand there for a few seconds in a group hug. Then we let go of each other. "Tomorrow there will be a full moon, will you also do the initiation ritual?" Suddenly Elijah is standing behind me and puts his hand on my shoulder. "I thought so, if Amy wants it too." I know the initiation ritual. Half an hour before midnight, the whole wolf-shaped pack goes out into the forest. There they go to a special place in their pack and howl at the moon with the whole pack. It is used to welcome new Luna's and Alpha's into the pack. "I want to do that." I say while looking at him. He nods. "I will start planning tomorow." I smile at him and continue talking to the girls about fashion. Yes, fashion, because our clothes are getting out of the trend and that is why we have to go shopping together.

A few hours later it is midnight and everyone goes to bed or goes home. Elijah and I also go to bed. I grab a set of clothes and want to change when I realize something. I can't take the dress off myself. Elijah is on the bed, wearing only underpants. "Elijah? Can you help take my dress off?" He chuckles and gets up. "I thought you'd ask." He unties the strings at the back one by one. Until the dress is off and I'm only in my underwear and bra. I walk to the walk-in closet and hang the dress neatly on a hook. I quickly change and walk back into the bedroom. I lie down next to Elijah and give him a good night kiss, but he grabs my waist and pulls me on top of him. That night we completed the Mating process.