Chapter 13

You felt it tug you, and you opened your eyes. You see Merlin saving you and Red, his hand holding onto yours. "Was that? Lightning?" You panicked a bit while running. "Actually, it's called magic. I do it." He said, showing off his talisman held up between his chubby green fingers.

"Really?! Then do some!" You panicked. You were never scared of wolves before. Heck, you even fought them through the night when you were training with Chris. That was a traumatizing yet adrenaline-pumping experience. It's a good thing Belle scolded your cousin.

'Then why am I panicking over some huge bunny?'

You focused on the path, and Red ran ahead of you two. You didn't notice Merlin changed into his human form. This causes Merlin to be in a blushing mess as he takes a good look at your face. You were beautiful. Unable to concentrate, he let go of the talisman mindlessly as he stared.

However, the moment didn't last forever as you looked back at him. He immediately turned into a dwarf. This causes him to get out of his daze as he tripped on a large rock and hit his head on a short thick branch, but still not letting go of your hand.

'Ouch! Double kill.'

You thought when you watched the event unfold of Merlin hurting himself. Merlin lets go of your hand, causing you and Red to stop and look back at him. "Keep running, and whatever you do, don't look back." He instructed. "But I can't just leave you here." You complained, not that you doubt Merlin's skills but concerned about his safety. You felt someone tug on your forearm. It was Red Shoes, "I can't leave without you too!" Red tried to reason with you.

"You're both looking back! Don't do that!" Merlin scolded. Red runs off a head start. You still stayed. "I'll be fine. Just make sure you and Red are okay." He assured you, still in his stance. After having a mental argument, you sprinted off. You were running right next to Red until she stopped. You stopped too and looked at her, confused.

Red Shoes looked back and waved her arms, "Hey! Big scary bunny over here!" She called out, "Red! What are you doing?" You tug on her arm to bring it down, but she's being persistent. "Red, stop putting yourself in —" Merlin frantically looked all over his body, then the giant bunny crushed him. "Danger." You heard him say. After successfully bringing Red's arm down,  you grabbed her hand, running away again from the bunny.

You both ran until giant rocks blocked the path. "Again?!" You muttered loudly. You looked back, and the bunny hopped in front of Red Shoes. You pushed her gently to your back, protecting her than yourself. As the bunny draws closer, you hear a battle cry from above. You and Red looked up to see who it was. It was Arthur holding a wooden sword.

A confused Arthur, who lost himself from concentration, dropped the sword as he looked at his hands. He landed straight to the bunny's face, falling from an epic fail. The bunny, blinded by Arthur, hopped back and bumped into some rocks. Some fell on top of its head, then laid unconscious, trapping Arthur with its giant hand.

Red runs up to him, accidentally bumping your shoulder. "Arthur." She called out in worry as she tried to lift the arm of the bunny. "It's no use, Red Shoes. I'm slipping away. Not much time." You noticed Arthur pulling back the arm when Red lifted it. You rolled your eyes at his trick.

'So this is what the great masculine Prince Arthur is. A great actor indeed(sarcasm).'

"Just... need to... use that core of mine..." Red Shoes grunted, trying to lift the arm. "Y/N, please help me." You and Arthur looked at each other, Arthur non-verbally begging you not to intervene. You held up your arms, indicating not to help. "I'm still mad at him, though, so..." You shrugged your shoulders and continued watching the play in front.