𝟎𝟏.

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍.

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆

࿐ ࿔ ✧˖*°

 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Beverly had a grim look on her face as she perfected her lip gloss in the mirror of her luxurious living room. Mike, her dead father's attorney, was reading her the will while she paid him no mind, waiting till he would give her the banks' names so she would take her money and head back to Yale.

"And the last of it is, I can't leave that amount of money with you, Beverly,"  She heard Mike reading out before she dropped her lip gloss on the off-white fur carpet, spinning on her heels to face him, "I love you, Beverly, but I can't stress enough the similarities between you and your mother. I can't trust you with that much money until you graduate college and find a suitable job, know how to run your life."

The blonde clutched a glass of water, taking a sip as the attorney continued, "And until then, my closest and most trusted friend will be taking good care of you, by the time Mike is reading this out for you. Elijah Mikaelson will be on his way to pick you up," The attorney finished as the empty glass broke in her hands, a few shards getting in before she screamed so loud that the whole State must have heard her.

"What did you just say?"

"I am sorry, Miss Hills, do you want me to reread it?" Mike stuttered out as she looked up at him, making him sit up straight in his seat.

Beverly looked him over before grabbing a medkit box from the kitchen table, wrapping up her hand quickly, refusing to look at her blood before she stated, "I want to you reread it...in English."

prom queen, 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐋On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara