𝟎𝟖.

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍.

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

࿐ ࿔ ✧˖*°

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"So...what do you have for me?" Beverly asked, raising both of her eyebrows.

She furrowed her eyebrows, starting, "I don't see good...There are lots of dark clouds and bad on the way."

Rolling her eyes, the blonde asked, "You are not a real fortune teller, are you?"

"Well, there are the things we tell the tourists for fun...," Talia replied, looking up at her as Beverly folded her arms together, "I could be honest or tell you all the fun fake stuff."

"Go ahead, be honest. I will pay you extra."

"Desperate?"

"Bored."

Talia chuckled, shaking her head, "The rich really are weird and messed up," Beverly gave her a small smile, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear, "Okay...Dark clouds part, that is real."

"Fun," Beverly wriggled her eyebrows, "Anything else?"

"Watch your footsteps."

"Another leg injury? I won't deal with that again."

The fortune teller shook her head, clarifying, "Its more of a thing to do with trust. Yeah, take care of who you are trusting."

"Anything else?"

"No, that would be it."

Beverly rose to her feet and left five bucks on the table as Talia rose her eyebrows, "Didn't you say you will pay extra?"