𝟎𝟓.

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍.

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

࿐ ࿔ ✧˖*°

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Trust me, Hayley, the last thing I wanna do is get out of this bed," Beverly stated, hiding back under her blanket as she let out an annoyed huff, followed by Hayley jumping down on the bed.

"I know it's refreshing to know that Klaus finally fixed the air conditioning but you are athletic, don't you have a morning jog?"

The blonde peaked her head from under the covers to roll her eyes at Hayley, "Every time I step out of this room I feel like puking so morning jog will have to wait for later."

The werewolf rolled her eyes, pulling the covers off of her dramatic friend, "What about that other pageant? You didn't get to attend the last one because of me so I thought you would be leaping to attend and organize the next."

Beverly sat up and blinked before stating, "I called the head of the committee and canceled last minute, maybe Lauren Beaumont will try her outstandingly awful talents after all."

"You are not the kind to cancel on things..."

"I am now, or temporarily. Look, Hayley, having an arrow piercing through my leg, my beautiful precious leg, is not easy and I don't plan on just jumping up and going back to normal activities. I need time so please give me that."

She didn't wait for a reply before sinking back under her blanket with a long unsatisfied sigh. Hayley nodded, making her way to the door, "I will get you a sugarless Expresso if you heal up quick?" She suggested, smiling hopefully before she closed the door after her.

Beverly fluttered her eyes open, looking over at the rays of light peeking through light white see-through curtains. She was never the bravest of brave but she was not a coward. Not anymore.