𝟎𝟐.

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍.

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐

࿐ ࿔ ✧˖*°

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Beverly had been in New Orleans for three weeks now, they weren't her favourite but she was persevering. Still treating the pregnant wolf of the house patronizingly, werewolves and vampires were never the blonde's favourite species, she was a witch, it was obvious really. Elijah had disappeared into thin air a few days after entering the internet to the implantation for Beverly to continue her lessons regularly.

After his disappearance, Beverly thought a few times about leaving the city and going back home but she wasn't ready to risk losing her college for that, plus Klaus, Elijah's younger persistent brother, wouldn't have allowed it either way.

Currently, the blonde was running for her morning jog through New Orleans' streets. Keeping herself in shape was even more important than her college degree. She expected New Orleans to have many beauty pageants around but surprisingly, there were but a few counted and for citizens to participate, that would have been disappointing but she knew a few things about running pageants so she had put her name up for organizers and already got back a few calls so when she wasn't running, or studying, or being mean to everyone within a few meters close to her, she was running a pageant, dealing with fake girls looking like dolls.

It helped take off her mind of whatever Klaus Mikaelson was wrecking in New Orleans and overlook any drop of blood in the house, bad enough he took her warning lightly. She stopped back at her car, parked in front of a cafe where she would get an Expresso after her jog but she gasped, finding her car's front windshield entirely destroyed with a guy standing beside it rubbing his neck nervously.