𝟎𝟑.

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍.

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

࿐ ࿔ ✧˖*°

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Prying much?" Beverly commented from where she was leaning against the door frame, watching Hayley read through Elijah's diaries, "What happened to privacy?"

"I am just trying to know him or them," Hayley huffed out, closing off the book, "Don't you have anywhere to be?"

Beverly shook her head, "Nope, days like this I would be out with my friends who I just realized how fake they were," She stated, looking at her manicured fingers before shrugging, "I guess always knew they were fake, just seeing it clearer now."

The pregnant werewolf nodded standing up, "I don't do teenage drama but if you wanna talk...I have got nothing better to do."

"When my therapist stops answering her phone, I will be sure to hit you up," She nodded, walking out of the room with Hayley a few steps after her.

"So, why don't we ask them about the plan?" The brunette suggested, leading the way into the foyer, "The werewolf and the witch would like to know what the plan is," She stated, not waiting for a reply from the said blonde witch.

"Well, that depends what plan you mean, loves," Klaus smiled, continuing, "My plan for global domination, or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world?" As he finished, Rebekah took a pencil from the desk beside her and threw in it his direction but luckily and effortlessly he caught it before it could embed itself in his face.

"The plan to rescue Elijah. You know, the good brother?" Beverly rolled her eyes, reminding them, "The one who remembers my hemophobia and leaves his vampire's barbaric ways out the door?"