20||Another Detention!🙊

Classes  ended and Draco and Harry now where at the Great Hall waiting for the couples to show at the entrance. First they saw Ron Blaise and Pansy. They sat next to them as Harry asked where Hermione was. She was at the library waiting for Ginny and Luna.

"Whats wrong mate?"-Ron asked as he filled his plate with chicken nuggets.

"We will wait for Hermione to come and We will tell you!"-Draco said and saved the last chicken nugget from Rons claws.

"Dats' mine!"-Ron said mouthfull but Draco just smirked at him playfully.

"Wait We? You mean you and Harry?"-Blaise said and looked at Pansy.

"Wait are you two dating? And you didn't tell me anything?  Draco you promised to tell me everything!"-Pansy said but was cut of by a big NO that came from both guys.

It didn't took long and Hermione and other girls showed. They sat around and said hello to everyone. It was noticeable that something was stirring in there.

"Okay so we got detention tonight!"-Harry started and all the other went silent around the table except Draco who found time to blame Harry for it.

"Again mate?"-Ron said and looked like someone had just said the lamest joke.-"You guys need to sort your priorities!"

"Anyway we will be with Hagrid at the Dark Forest, wish us luck and pray for Draco's remainings to be found in the morning!"-Harry said but Draco elbowed him in the ribs playfully.

"Or that the 'Boy who lived twice' will live Thrice!"-Draco said but jumped by a sharp pain in his arm!-"Did you just pinch me Potter?"-The blonde said but Harry just stuck his tongue out at him.

"I think they need to grow up!"-Luna said as she swallowed a peace of pudding made especially for her.The house elves loved her.

"Agreed!"-All the table said at the same time.

Than the other part of the dinner was silent, Everyone would tell something that happened that day, They would tell about how much they hatted the seventh year quidditch players from the last match between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw,or how ungrateful the first graders were.

The time walked by and now was time for detention! Hagrid would be waiting them at the hut. The duo rushed through the stares like they would be racing, climbed the hill that would take them to Hagrid and when they arrived they were both breathing heavily.

"I won!"-Harry said and punched Draco lightly on the arm.

"That was cheating! I started later than you!"-Draco complained.

But the problem was cut by Hagrid opening the door .

" ello' boys! Najs to see ya' again! Who won' this ta'im?"-Hagrid asked as both guys(gays) went inside.

"Harry cheated!"-Draco said as Fangs came close to him wanting some pat-pat's.

"Suer he di'd!"-Hagrid joked.-"Ar' u read'y to gow now?"

"Yea what will we be doing?"-Harry said.

"Nothing 'Arry only wa'ch mej as A' feed som' babies..."-Hagrid said and they both sighted in release.

They took Fangs and some bags that were full of some schuashy food.-"Is this mudd?"-Draco said a little disgusted.

"Na'w! Th'ts food for meh' babies!"-The huge hairy Hagrid said.

They walked for a while and the lighters were somehow lowering their light. Harry and Draco now were just staying close. It was December it was minus 10 degrees in the forest. They casted some warming spells but non of the worked in that much cold. Fangs started howling and Hagrid said something under his teeth.