40||Soft Spots!🐞

Draco woke up holding someone in his arms.He had completely forgotten about last night until he saw the small Harry curled up in his chest.He looked like an Angle fallen from Heaven just for him and he bas to protect him with all costs.

When he remembered he moved a little waking up Harry who mumbled something about sleeping another five minutes.-"Baby-boy...Wake up!"-Draco whispered in his ear.

Harry looked up to see a wide smile planted in Draco's face.He lowered his head and kissed his forehead slightly before Harry spoke again.-"So it wasn't a dream?"

"The nightmare is over Harry...We are already living the dream!"-Draco said looking at the wonderful green emerald eyes.

Harry sat up and took his glasses.-"I still can't believe it...It's too much to process!"

Draco leaned close to Harry and placed a hand in his cheek.-"It's going to be okay!..Also do you mind going on a proper date with me?I can ask Minnie..."

Harry laughed softly.-"She won the bet...of course she will let us!"

—After Draco got the permission.

"Good news!"-Draco said his voice beaming in the hallway where Harry was waiting.-"She said yes!"

"I knew she would!"-Harry said taking his hand and walking through the hall.

A group of students started to walk their way and when Harry was about to let go of Draco's hand,Draco tightened it not letting go.

Harry looker up to see a smiling face.-"Why?"

"Cause' you are mine!"-The blonde said not stopping the walk.-"Everyone should know you are mine!"

Harry blushed like hell as he tried to cover it with a hand.-"Jerk!"

"Git!"-Draco hissed back with a smirk.

The walk was short and they reached the ROR which since the beginning was like their second home.-"So where are you taking me?"

"It's a surprise!But wear light clothes..."-Draco said and started to prepare a small basket.

"Are we going picnic?"-Harry asked as he picked some clothes.

"Don't spoil the surprise Potter!"-Draco said hissing.

After they where ready and Draco had sneaked some food from the kitchens, Harry and Draco where walking to the main gate when someone called from behind.

Harry turned around to see four people with satisfied smirks in their faces.-"Guys not now!"

"Don't guys not now me!"-Pansy said glaring at Harry and Draco who where still holding hands not even bothering to brake it.

"So my ship is sailing or what?"-Ron said smelling the food from the basket.

Harry face palmed and Hermione just smiled at him.

"Why didn't you tell us!"-Blaise said now looking at Draco who was just audience.

"Guys we just literally found out ourselves!"-Draco prouted.

"We are getting late guys can we please be dismissed?"-Harry asked nicely.

"Okay but I want details when you get back!"-Hermione said and gave him a wink.

"I am so telling Ginny and Luna!"-Ron said.

"Also we can go on quadruple dates!"-Blaise offered.

"Let the go first!"-Pansy said smirking.

The turned their back but Pansy said her last word.-"Use protection!"-Making the group laugh but Draco and Harry just blushed.She was such a dead body!