Chapter 25 - Fire

After a night stroll through the chaotic streets of hell, Damian went to take you home. Your hands brushed against each other throughout the night neither of you brave enough to hold hands.

"Would you like to come in for a drink?" You ask once you opened the hotel door.

"No thank you, I should be getting home," you nod and give him back his jacket.

"Tonight was lovely,"

"Probably the best since my death!" He gives a bright smile. "Can I kiss you?" Blushing crimson you nod. Immediately he leans down and kisses you on the lips. Your hand let's go of the open door and instead cups his face.

"That... was nice," you mumble, pulling back. "I hope to see you again?"

"Absolutely," he kisses your hand before walking off. You watched in awe before being yanked inside the hotel.

"You whore!" Angel grabs your shoulders.

"Don't call her that!" Charlie scolds Angel who snickers. "It was just a kiss," Millie takes your hand.

"Was he a good kisser?" She sends a wink your way as you watched Niffty wrote things down.

"Y-yeah..." Loona grins.

"Sir! It's a girl moment!" Blitzo suddenly dashed out of Moxxies arm and knocks you over.

"Did he taste good?!"

"What?!" Blitzo scoffs.

"Count on you to not suck dick on the first date," you stumble away from Blitzo who frowns.

"Blitzo! That's disgusting!" He shrugs. "Stop being a... a..."

"Man whore?" Angel finishes your sentence.

"Yes, that, stop being that,"

"Sorry, Y/n, I tried to stop him," you pat the small imps head.

"That's ok, Mox," you help Blitzo up on his feet.

"Was he a gentleman?" Husk asks with a growl.

"Yes, he definitely was," you look to Alastor who had a smile on his face. Though it was hidden from you, Alastor was fuming and wanted to snap that damned demons neck, only for Husk to hold him back. "Anyways, I'm going to bed, goodnight," you walk to the elevator, a slight skip in your step.

"If a kiss made her that happy I wonder what she's like after sex-" Suddenly a snake appears on Angels shoulders making him shriek. "Y/n! Get rid of it!" The snake disappears just as Angel falls to the ground.

~~~

Smoke

All you saw was smoke

All you smelt was smoke

You couldn't breath

Couldn't process what was happening

The only thing that made you move was Alastors hand holding yours, dragging you out the burning building. By the time you got outside you saw it. You processed it.

The hotel was on fire.

"Oh thank god you're ok!" Charlie hugged your tight as she cried into your shoulder. Suddenly your instincts kicked in.

"Mama..."

"W-what?"

"Mama!" You push say Charlie and run back into the he building.

"Y/n!" Alastor grabbed your hand. "What are you doing?!"

"My- my mother's doll,"

"We can replace it!" He said, urgently trying to bring you away from the flames.