Chapter 33 - Agusto

An hour had passed and everyone was waiting patiently... by everyone you meant everyone but Angel, Blitzo and the three overlords. "This is boring..." Val complains for the third time in 10 minutes. "Oh! Tell us another story,"

"Well what would you like?" You look up from your book.

"What ever happened to that asshole?" You stifle a laugh as the three overlords sat in front of you.

"Well, he did marry the girl... I do believe they had a daughter..." you hold up a soft smile as you pondered on the sad memory of when you found out of the news.

"Did you ever put any voodoo curse on them?" Velvet does weird hand gestures.

"No, no I couldn't do that," you sip at your tea before placing it in your lap. "When you love someone that much, you can't bare to witness them in pain, But however that didn't stop me from cursing the wife," you say with a grin.

"Miss was quite happy when she found out the curse had worked," Alex refills your cup.

"You worked for her when she was alive?"

"Oh, yes, Miss took me in after I went to her for a spell," he adds sugar to your tea and stirs it. "Told me it was not worth it if someone did not love me for who I was now, that they would only love me for what she had granted,"

"And that's a lesson for all of you," you gesture to the entire group who was listening. "Those who truely love you will accept you for who you are deep down... that's what he told me about a month before he left, quite ironic,"

"Is he in hell?"

"Oh no doubt about that, he murdered his wife two years after I died?" Alex nods, confirming the dates.

"Did you date anyone after him?" You chuckle and shake your head.

"Like I said, I couldn't possibly do that to myself again," you set your gaze to Alastor who's smile was almost gone. You give him a soft smile making him plaster a new grin on. "That was a little sad... let me tell you about what mama Delphine tried to do when she found out what happened! She-" suddenly a shadow appeared by your side with a letter.

Good, see you soon

- A

Clapping your hand you thank the shadow before turning to Alex. He nods and takes away the cup and hands you your cane.

"Get the portal ready please," the imps nod and get to work. "What should I go with? I was awfully formal when I met him,"

"Try this," Alex hands you a design which makes you smile.

"You always were the best, Alex," you bang your cane on the floor three times, a smoke engulfing you then subsiding to reveal you in a formal 1930s dress, gloves and heels matching. You hair let down and makeup perfect. You turn to the group who's jaws drop. You of course didn't know but Alastors heart skipped a beat.

"It's done," A portal appears making you smile.

"Thank you, my dear," you pat Moxxies head before taking out a blade that seemed to appear from thin air. "Alex, shall we?"

"No thank you, Miss, you know I can't defend you," you shrug and turn to Alastor who's cheeks were bright pink.

"Come on," his eyes widen as he walks forward quickly. "I'll be back,"

~~~

"Agusto!" You see the mobster walk up to you with a grin. He takes your hand and kisses it. "Gentlemen as always,"

"Only because you decided to play nice," the mans deep Italian accent and slicked back hair just added to his demeanour. You internally roll your eyes at his statement.

"Anything for you~" you flirt lightly, hopefully so he lets his guard down.

"Who's this?" He gestures to Alastor behind you.

"You think I'm an idiot to come here alone? Especially when you have your own means of... defence..." you eye the angel beside him.

"That's fair,"

"How did you do it?" He quirks a brow as you strut forward. "Bind an Angel? That's some... very, very impressive magic," he grins and shrugs.

"I'm a jack of all trades," you give a soft chuckle and nod.

"That you are, darling," you place a hand on his shoulder which he turns to, only for you to move him to face you again. "Is there anything else you're good at?"

"Maybe," Alastor clenches his microphone tight as he eyes the scene, his gaze darkens as Agusto places a hand on your waist and brushes his lips against yours. The Angel looks at the two with a bored and tired expression, being bind to a mortal soul is taxing after all.

"Show me," he gives you a soft kiss which makes static appear behind Alastor just as you were going to stab Agusto. He just catches your hand and throws you to the ground. You move backwards in annoyance as Alastor helps you up. "Good job, Al," you growl.

"You bitch," the Angel was soon sent your way, dagger in hand. Dodging the blade you transform into your normal attire. You dust off your skirt before conjuring shadows to help restrain the Angel.

"A little help, Alastor?" The Radio demon grins and walks forward to the mobster who was walking backwards in fear.

"Don't you know not to call a lady by such a derogatory term?" Alastor grabs Agusto by the throat and lifts him up.

"Stuff- it," he chokes out. The Radio demon raises his claw only for your voice to stop him.

"Alastor!"

~~~

;)

- Anna ❤️