Chapter 30 - Triple V

"Damian!" You hug the demon tight as he greeted you. "How are you?"

"Wonderful now that you're here," he gives you a soft kiss on the cheek making you blush. "Come with me," he takes your hand and leads you down the street. You both talked happily until a sleek black car pulls up.

Deep in your gut you felt as though something was wrong... the car door suddenly swung open and Damian forced you in. Fighting back, you summon your cane only for it to be stripped away and used against you. As you clawed at Damian he ripped your glove off you whilst trying to restrain you. As your cane was slammed against your head you tried to muster enough energy to call for help, knowing your shadows would be too weak with you in this state.

"Help!" But it was no use, this was hell, no one would help you. The last thing you saw was demon with heart shaped glasses smiling down at you.

~~~

There was an urgent and loud knock at the front door of the hotel making Charlie run over and open it. At the door was a very worried and slightly disheveled goat demon holding his hat.

"Alex?" The goat demon looks up and nods. "Come in, what's going on?" He rushes in and quickly sits down on a chair.

"M-miss- she..." he nervously fiddles with his hat before looking up to see Niffty walking over. "Uhm..."

"Hey, Alex! What are you doing here? Where's Y/n?" That question seemed to snap Alex out his nervous trance.

"Gone-"

"What?!" Vaggie rushes over. "What do you mean gone?" The rest of the hotel inhabitants walk in at the sudden commotion.

"Gone? Who's gone?"

"M-miss, she hasn't returned home since last night," Niffty hands a glass of water to Alex who thanks her.

"What? What was she doing out?"

"She went out on a date of sorts with a demon she had met at a bar a while back," Static starts to fill the room making everyone turn to Alastor who suddenly snaps out of it. "She had said his name is... Damian? Yes, that sounds right,"

"Must be the guy she met at Mimzy's," Husk growls.

"I- I fear, for whatever chance there may be... he may have been working for Mr Valentino, Mr Vox and Miss Velvet," Alex buries his head in his hands as Niffty rubbed his back in comfort. "I should have never let her go! Oh how she insisted! She needed to see him!" The goat demon wallows into Nifftys shoulder. Alastor clenched his fists tight as symbols appeared behind him, only to disappear when they all turned to him.

"Where did she say she was going?"

"Oh heavens, I'm sure it was near Bates motel," Charlie stands up and nods.

"We'll check it out. Niffty, stay here with Alex. Moxxie, Millie, can you guys stay at the hotel? Look after it? We'll be back soon,"

"Sure thing, Princess," Moxxie salutes as everyone turns to Alastor, or where he should have been.

"What the-"

"Son of a bitch is already there," Husk grumbles.

~~~

A banging headache was all you felt as you woke up, the latest memories being a blur. Cold metal clasped around your wrists made your fight or flight response kick in. As soon as you could make out where you were you turned to your wrists where metal cuffs were placed on. Weird engraving covered every inch of the metal, and as soon as you pieces together the symbols your face drains of colour. These cuffs were used to restrain power, even stop it completely!

You start to try and pry off the cuffs only for them to rub and redden your skin as they tightened around your wrists. As much as you hated to do it, you gave up and slumped back onto the concrete wall. Letting out a sigh you look around only to hear a small click at the the door which soon swung open.

"Miss Voodoo Queen- honestly do mind if I just call you Y/n? That's much easier,"

"Not at all," you grumble. Standing up you keep up your brave face. "Pleasure to finally meet you three," you do a small curtesy for the overlords who smile, except Velvet who was too focused on her phone.

"Manners, a nice change," holding back and eye roll you raise your head up again.

"So why have I been kidnapped?" You hold up your cuffs. "And why the precaution? I know not to escape! Especially when you've tried so hard to get me here,"

"We're smarter than that," Vox growls.

"Of course... apologies," you click your cuffs together making a loud noise. "Whatever am I needed for?"

"We have an associate up in the mortal world wanting your head," you gulp. "You've been dealing in the mortal world again, and you have seemed to piss one of them off,"

"You know how little that narrows it down to?" You say bluntly making Velvet snicker and Vox slap her head. "Look... I'm just a deal maker! You don't give me exact wishes and well, I have my fun!... you can't possibly blame me for their mistakes? Can you?"

"Not when our life is-" Vox suddenly smacks Valentino over the head. "Ow! What?!" Vox gestures for Val to zip his lips.

"Ignore the idiot, he doesn't know what he's talking about," Vox recovers from Vals slip up. "Now, you messed with one of the five families-"

"Narrow it down a bit more," you interrupt suddenly.

"Seriously?" You give a nod making him sigh. "Bonanno family, New York,"

"Ah... yeah... no I still have no idea-"

"Oh for the love of-"

"Oh! Oh! Ok now I remember... seriously? That was way back in..." you take a while to think. "The early '90s right?"

"Yes, you're right,"

"Dear me, that was a while ago!" You take a moment to ponder on the memory of that decade. "But why now?"

"Well, they want their soul back,"

~~~

✌️🧃

✌️🧃

- Anna ❤️