Chapter 34 - Dealt with

"Alastor!" The Radio demon spins around to face you, dropping Agusto when he feels a blade cut across his chest. Falling to the ground he clutches his chest.

"Ha!" Agusto straightens our his suit after composing himself. "Give me back my soul and he lives," The Angel holds the blade against Alastors throat.

"F-fine!" Supporting yourself with your cane you summon your cards. Taking out his soul card you hand it to him.

"Do I just rip it?" You nod as he grins proudly. Ripping the card in half a white light glows from the card and engulfs him. Suddenly it turns dark and crushes him under its pressure, blood splattering everywhere.

"There goes a soul," you grumble. Suddenly, previously invisible and locked cuffs fall off the angels wrists. It smiles and shoots into the sky. "You're welcome!" You grab your shoulder where a cut was and rushed to a Alastors side.

"Why didn't we just do that?" He coughs.

"Didn't feel like losing a sold soul," he laughs as you quickly take off his coat and stare down at the cut. "We need to fix this," you slowly unbutton his shirt.

"Take me to dinner first," he groans as you playfully slap his arm. Pulling back the shirt you do your best not to let your eyes linger, only to focus on the... cuts? There were multiple, but these were old.

"Al..."

"You have your scars I have mine," he mumbles, looking up at the night sky. Nodding you clean up the cut which wasn't so bad, it will just hurt to walk for a while.

"I think they're beautiful," you say softly.

"You do?"

"Of course, they're... unique," he gives a soft smile and an eye roll making you laugh. "Just like you said," you wrap a bandage around him, doing your best to not hurt him.

"Where is that damn portal?" He groans, once you got off the ground.

"Any second..." you waited for a while until the portal appeared in front of you both.

"What happened?!" Husk helped Alastor sit down as Alex set you down, quickly tending to the cut in your arm.

"He brought his bound Angel obviously but don't worry he's dealt with," the overlords sigh in relief. "I'm one soul down though, so I'm pissed," Alex hands you a handkerchief which you use to wipe away the blood on your face.

"What now?"

"Now we go home," you stand up and walk over to the overlords. "Don't get yourself in anymore trouble mon Chou Chou's," you kiss all their heads. "I'll be sure to send my treats when I bake,"

"Yes!" They give a you a big hug.

"Now, let's go home," summoning enough power you click your fingers, everyone turning up in the hotel lobby. "Oh, I feel light headed," you stumble a bit and fall on top of Blitzo.

"I'm good," he grumbles against the floor.

~many months later~

"I'm so excited!" Charlie squeals during breakfast. It was Fet Gede and Charlie had begged for you to let her come. Of course you couldn't say no, you did promise her last year after all. You had gotten Alex to help you make clothing for them, of course it was more so for husk, considering he didn't wear clothes in hell.

"Shall we be off then?" Charlie nods quickly as you let out a light laugh.

~~~

"I'll be sure to get more this time," you pat Blitzos head as the portal opens. You step through the portal, everyone following soon. The comforting breeze passes and you see your stitches gone.

"Oh... my... god!" Charlie tackles you to the ground, hugging you tight. "I can't believe this!" Everyone looks down at their human form in nostalgia. Fiddling with clothing and touching their faces, Angel even took off his shoes... to look at his feet?

"You better believe it, Princess," you hug back before getting off the ground. "Now, let me do a few things," everyone followed you to your grave. There were only a few new ones which made it easy for you. Thankfully all were wonderful wishes, all were granted.

"What now?" You gesture to your mothers grave.

"If you don't mind," you walk over with a marigold and place it in front. Repeating the same actions, making a wish, this time it was more hopeful. "Let me talk to you soon, mama," you score three x's on her grave. "I'll talk soon, I just know it," kissing her grave you wipe a light tear and stand up. Putting on a bright smile you walk back and take Charlie's hand. "We best be going to Mama Delphine!"

~~~

"Wonderful to finally meet the demon princess!" Mama Delphine greets everyone.

"It's great to meet you, mama," Charlie hugged the woman tight making her chuckle.

"Such a lovely girl," Charlie gets a pinch on the cheek. "Of course I cant attend to you for long, I have a customer wanting a spell soon," they nod in understanding. Soon everyone had a cup in hand as they sat around the booth, chatting and listening to mama Delphine. "So, Alastor, are you dating Y/n?" You choke on your tea.

"Damn woman, we aren't dating," you grumble and wipe down your stained skirt. "Next time I'm skipping visiting you," she takes out an umbrella and smacks your head. "Ow! I'm kidding! For being centuries o- young! Centuries young!" You cower under the threatening umbrella. "You have quite some strength left," narrowing your eyes she gives a grin.

"I do Pilates," she says proudly.

"Or you're drinking strengthening tonic?" You hold up a bottle you saw on her counter. She raises the umbrella again making you flinch.

~~~

Mama Delphine scares me

- Anna ❤️