Chapter 27 - Plans

Looking around the room there were piles of clothes all over. All sorted in sectioned piles for each person. You turn to Niffty and Alex who were talking while stitching up a dress you had forgotten to finish when you left to the hotel.

"How about you two keep at that, I'll deliver these to everyone," your shadows pick up the piles and walk with you out the door.

"Alright!" Niffty giggles and continues to talk happily with the goat demon. Knocking on each door you only found Loona to be in her room. After this you walked down the steps and to the bar where you knew Husk and Angel would be.

"Mon Ange, I put your clothes in your room,"

"You are a god send, toots," he gives you a hug after giving Husk a flirty wink.

"Blitzo!" You rush over to the Imp that you spotted in the living room who was still trying to get the painting.

"What? I wasn't doing anything," he jumps off the fireplace. You let out a sigh.

"I'll send over the painting when you get home," his eyes brighten as he engulfs you in a big hug.

"Thank you!" Letting out a chuckle you move to the garden where you knew everyone else would be, as you did see them through the window of the sewing room. Stepping down the sandstone steps you followed the path to the maze where you saw the two girls. Easily finding your way to the centre you lay eyes on Charlie and Vaggie sitting by the fountain, watching the fish swim around.

"Sorry to interrupt but I just need to let you both know that your clothes are in your room," they give you grateful smiles. "Vaggie, my dear may I speak to you for a second?"

"Sure," you walk with Vaggie behind the hedge and smile. "What's up?"

"I do have an idea, maybe something special for the princess," she quirks a brow as you carry on. "Tonight, change into the nice clothing I laid out separately,  do this with charlie and meet back here,"

"What are you planning?" The moth demon asks nervously.

"A little date I do hope distracts you both from the hotel," Vaggies jaw drops slightly before she thanks you. "Oh, and if Charlie asks what we were talking about just say I was inquiring about your weapon collection,"

"Thank you, Y/n," you give a nod as she walks back. You leave the maze and walk to a swing bench surrounded by flowers in the shade.

"Hey guys, sorry to interrupt," the two imps look up from their cuddling and smile. "Your clothes are ready and in your room, Mox can we talk?" The Imp nods and follows you away from Millie who was admiring a butterfly.

"What do you have planned this time?" You chuckle and shake your head.

"Am I that predictable?" He shrugs. "Meet here tonight, there is a suit and dress for you and Millie,"

"Thank you,"

"No problem, now if she asks tell Millie I just wanted to ask how you season your roast chicken," he saluted and walks back to Millie who was waiting patiently. You make your way to the last spot which was where Alastor was. Seeing the Radio demon admiring a rose bush you walk up to his side.

"It's remarkable," he refers to the blooming flowers.

"Quite difficult to maintain but absolutely worth it," he hums in agreement. "You can cook, right?"

"Yes, I can, why?"

"Well, I have a little plan for the two couples," you walk with Alastor back to the house. "And maybe even Niffty and Alex, if your fatherly instincts would allow it,"

"Niffty is a grown woman-"

"Who you see as a daughter," you add on making him roll his eyes. "Relax," you move to the kitchen and take out a recipe book. "Now, I hope it isn't too much trouble,"

"Not at all," you nod and skim through the book. "I may make my mother jambalaya, if that's alright?"

"That sound great! I'll make dessert, but first I have to set some things up," you pat his shoulder before dashing out to find picnic blankets you had in storage.

"Miss, your dress is done," Alex peaks his head out the sewing room door just as you passed with blankets. "What's this," you drag him into another room.

"I'm setting up picnics for tonight,"

"For who?" You grin from ear to ear.

"Moxxie and Millie, Vaggie and Charlie, and you and Niffty!"

"What?!" He clasps a hand over his mouth. "What?(!)" he whispers this time. "W-why?"

"Because you have a crush on her, Alex," he starts to deny until you give him a certain look.

"Fine! So what if I do?"

"So... you will go on this date," he frowns making you chuckle. "Don't worry, mon biquet, all you need to do is bring her to the oak tree tonight,"

"What about dinner?"

"Al is making Jambalaya, I will make raspberry tarts and chocolate strawberries just to fit the theme," you ruffle the goats head before walking him out the door. "I'll see how the dress looks,"

"We added a few touches," he opens the door for you. Your smile drops as you lay eyes on the now red flapper dress.

"Why... is it... red?"

"You wear too much purple! We thought you could change it up," you go to complain but notice the perfectly sewn in sequences.

"I... I love it," you pat Niffty and Alex on the head. As the redhead demon goes to finish off one stitch Alex pulls you down to his height.

"If you go along with this picnic idea, would you do me a favour and wear this tonight? Please, miss?" Rolling your eyes you nod.

"Fine," you mumble. Taking the dress off the mannequin you thank them again before going to your room. "Damn kids," you set the dress up on your bed before going on with your plans.

~~~

HA- anyways I hope you enjoyed!

- Anna ❤️