Rooftops • Topper

Prompt #61: "Right now I can't decide if I want to kiss you or throw you off a bridge" - Topper

Y/n's P.O.V

"Omg lets go!" I said excitedly as I pulled the blonde boy with me. "No no no" he repeated trying to fight against my grip.

"Top what's the worst that can happen?" I ask smiling innocently.

"Uhm I don't know...We could die!" he said dramatically causing me to roll my eyes.

"Y/n I'm being serious" he said in a more serious tone. "Topper nothing is going to happen" I tell him reassuringly.

I heard cheers and yells from below. "Do it!" I heard Rafe yell from the bottom of the house.

I looked down and saw people crowding the empty pool as I stood at the edge of the rooftop.

Suddenly it looked way higher than it did when I was on the ground.

"Having second thoughts babe" Topper said as he smirked.

"No shut up" I scoffed as I looked back down. Before changing my mind I quickly grabbed his hand and jumped pulling him along with me.

It felt like forever til I hit the water, breaking the surface.

I swam up as I felt the water engulf me. I gasped as I swam to the top hearing cheers from my friends.

I smiled widely as I turned to Topper seeing him still
in shock.

I laughed as I started to swim out of the pool.

"That was insane y/n!" Rafe says as he wraps a towel around my shoulders. "Thanks" I reply thanking him for the warm towel.

"Right now I can't decide if I want to kiss you or throw you off a bridge"  I hear my boyfriend tell me as he grabs a towel from one of the lawn chairs.

"I think you should do the first one" I say smirking as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

His cold large hands snakes around my waist pulling me in and closing the distance between the two of us.

I pulled away from his lips as I leaned into him letting my head rest on his chest.

I know he was cold and wet but somehow in his embrace I felt safe and warm.

"Let's go get cleaned up" he said pulling me into the house as I trailed behind him.

"I call the shower first" I yelled as I ran to the restroom closing the door. "We can just shower together! We'd be saving water!" he yelled after me.

"Nice try babe" I said laughing.

This one was extremely short but the next imagine is gonna be of JJ and that one is longer than usual sooooo yay lol love y'all bye🤍