In Search Of The Abandoned Child

Shakuni, Duryodhan, Dhushasan, and Karn took the map that would give the location of Kunti's first child.

"We learned that Kunti left the child in the Ganga river. Hence, we have to search for all the places where The Baghirathi flows." Shakuni said

"Gandhar Raj, how do we know if the boy is still alive?" Karna asked

"Yeah! We should consider that too, Uncle," Duryodhan said

"No, dear child, we must give it a try. Vasudev Krishn is a trickster. We must find Kuntiputra before the Pandavas find him." Shakuni thoughtfully stated

"From Kuntibhoj, it leads to the Nishadha Kingdom where the tribe lives. Which means, some people from that tribe would have adopted the boy." Shakuni said rubbing his beard

"Some passerby would have picked up the child and taken him anywhere in Aaryavrat. We cannot be sure if he is present in the Nishadh Kingdom." Karna said, gaining the attention of all the others.

"Then, we will have to investigate all the parents who have adopted their children, which might take a long time. But we still have to keep trying. We will have to shift our focus to the Pandavas right now. We will keep searching for their elder brother in the meantime,"

"We can take the help of Kunti's maid to know where he is, " Dushasan spoke up. 

Shakuni looked at him disbelievingly,"I never knew you had this much brain, Dushahsan. " Shakuni summoned Priyamvada, Kunti's assistant to his chamber. 

--------------------------------------------------

"Hmmm.... uncle Shakuni is very smart," Krishna said as he observed everything with his divine powers.

---------------------------------------------------

"Where is the first son of Kunti?" Duryodhan yelled for the third time. Priyamvada glanced at Karna and stood silent with tears in her eyes.

"I will never let you know, " she growled suddenly.

Duryodhan lifted his mace and was about to hit Priyamvada, but was stopped by Karna.

"No friend, we cannot hit her. " Karna said and turned to Priyamvada."You may go now," he told Priyamvada.

"Stop showing sympathy on everyone Angraaj!" Shakuni shouted and went towards Priyamvada.

"Listen, you maid! You will be tortured to death till you tell the truth," Shakuni limped around her.

"Being a woman, don't take too much risk, " Duryodhan chuckled, shocking Karna. Priyamvada began burning with rage.

"You will not be able to do anything even if you come to know about him. He is a skilled brave warrior the whole Aryavrat has ever seen." Priyamvada took the knife nearby and killed herself by cutting her throat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------