Jealousy And Insult

"Did you see what I saw as his reflection brother? I saw a fierce lion made up of fire, and then it transformed into Angraaj. Can you just believe it?" Arjun said

"We must not have underestimated him. I thought he was just a petty sutputra who wanted to waste time on us," Bheem said. 

 "He is no less than the five of you put together," Krishna entered the chamber where Arjun and Bheem were present.

"He is as handsome as Nakul, as intelligent as Sahadev, as strong as Bheem, as steady as brother Yudhishtir and as skilled as Arjun," Krishna said.

"Why are you praising the enemy, Vasudev?" Bheem asked.

"What kind of enmity do you have with him, brother?" Krishna asked.

____________________________________________

"Why the hell are you smiling seeing the infrastructure?" Duryodhan growled at Karna as they were sitting in their respective places.

"I must admit that the construction is good," Karna said"Please do not take it wrong," he continued.

"Why are you praising the enemy?" Duryodhan snarled.

"Well, there is nothing wrong in praising the enemies," Karna replied

"A warrior like you never gets jealous. He appreciates the hard work of others,"

 "I am a warrior who never praises the enemy. I will project myself lower than others if I praise them," Duryodhan said.

"And by the way, enemies are different from competitors. Arjun is my competitor, not my enemy," Karna told Duryodhan.

"My child, we need him on our side. Just nod to everything he says," Shakuni whispered in his nephew's ears.Duryodhan nodded and smiled at Karna.

________________________________________

"Don't you think the enmity between the brothers is increasing day by day?" Draupadi asked Kunti.

"Mata, I think we should tell them the truth," she said.

"What truth, Draupadi?" Bheem asked as he entered the chamber specially decorated for Kunti.

"Nothing, son, we were talking about the enmity growing between the Pandavas and Kauravas," Kunti said.

"But I think the clashes have subsided after the division of the kingdom," Bheem said. 

"Panchaali, please wear this and come for the yagnya. Brother Yudhistir has sent this for you," Bheem gave her a box of newly made jewels and saree.

"I will be back in a few moments, Aarya," she said.As Bheem left the chamber, Draupadi turned to Kunti.

"I don't know if others will accept him, dear. I do not want anyone to call him misbegotten or illegitimate. He has already faced societal pressure throughout his life. I do not wish to pressurize him. At the same time, I recall his handsome features when he was born. Do you know Draupadi? His hands were very sturdy when he was newly born. He held my index finger tight with his tiny little fingers and cried aloud as if he was pleading me not to let him go. I left my little bundle of joy to suffer in this unfair world. The fear of rejection is killing me from the inside. I feel like hugging him tightly, and never let him go," Kunti cried.Draupadi just hugged Kunti and got ready for the Rajasuya Yagnya.

____________________________________

The yagnya went on well, and Draupadi saw Karna sitting with Duryodhan. Karna looked at her and smiled as if they were meeting for the first time. 

It was time for other Kings to give them gifts,

"Congratulations, Samragni, congratulations, Samrat," Karna said and went back to his seat.

"This man! He is a wonderful actor too. He is talking to me as if meeting for the first time. Maybe he has forgotten he is married to me," Draupadi frowned at Karna and turned to Yudhishtir.

_____________________________________________

When Shishupal crossed his limits, Krishna beheaded him with his Sudharshan chakra. This act angered Duryodhan, and he was about to raise his weapon against Yudhistir. As Arjun defended Yudhistir, Karna defended Duryodhan.

______________________________________________

For punishing Duryodhan, Yudhistir decided to take away their weapons for a short time. Karna was angry at this decision, and so was Duryodhan. Draupadi was worried about Karna's anger.

_______________________________________

While going out of the Sabha, Duryodhan did not notice the pool in front. The pool looked like the floor, and Duryodhan accidentally fell into the pool, becoming a laughing stock for other kings. A woman from behind commented on him that he was the son of a blind man. Duryodhan mistook it to be Draupadi's voice and vowed to take revenge on her. Karna helped Duryodhan get up, and they left Indraprasth getting enough of humiliation. _______________________________________