Digvijay Yatra

{Source : http://karna-the-great.blogspot.com/p/digvijay-of-karna.html}

Victory over WEST direction :

Karna was very successful in defeating Drupad in the west direction. He would not have conquered Panchal  if Drupad had not insulted him saying that his daughter suffered because of him. Drupad used harsh words against Karna hurting him, and then later, angering him. This resulted in Drupad losing his Empire to Karna. Half of his Empire was already lost to Ashwatthama, and now Karna won over Drupad's remaining part.

"How did I get defeated by this sutputr?" Drupad growled

"I think you are forgetting that I am not a sutputr and I am your daughter's husband. It would be better if you think before you speak. The Pandavas defeated you all together and I defeated you single handed," Karna cried with the sword threateningly placed at Drupad's neck

"If the Pandavas are the five fingers, then I am the palm that holds the five of them together. The palm can exist without fingers,but the fingers cannot exist without a palm. I have all the  qualities of Pandavas in a better version." Karna growled glaring at Drupad.

Victory over NORTH direction :

Karna managed to defeat the son of Narkasur, Bhagdatta. And then, he went to the Himalayas and successfully conquered thoe regions.

Victory over EAST direction :

In east, Karna defeated all king including Angas, Bangas, Kalingas, Mandikas, Magdhas & Karkalhandas, Avasiras, Yodhyas & Ahishastras.

There was Batsa-bhoomi where Rakshashas (Monsters) were living and people were irritated by them. Karna destroyed all rakshasas giving freedom to people.

 Then Karna started to destroy all Rakshashas(monster) in east & their kingdom including Kevali, Mrittikevali, Mohana, Patrana, Tripura & Konasa.

Victory over SOUTH direction:

 In south, Karna single-handly defeated Rukhmi(Brother Of Rukhamini), Pandya(enemy of krishna), Nila & other all kings of south.

Then Karna vanquished Shishupal's son, Yavana & varvara & many others.

After victory in all 4 directions, Karna easily won all remaining regions including Mlechecheas, Bhadras, Rohitakas, Agneyas, Malavas, Sasakasand, Yavanasunder & many others.

Karna did not annexe Dwarka but instead gave a friendship proposal on behalf of Angdesh.

_____________________________________________

Digvijayi Karna came back to Hastinapur with lots of fame and glory and his name was being spread all over the Aryavrat.

Karna never forgot to visit Hastinapur and Angdesh  to ensure the welfare of his people and this time, everything was special.He had won over almost all Kings of the whole Aaryavrat with his excellence. Duryodhan hugged him tight and said,

"Not even Bhishma Pitamah, Mamashree Shakuni, Maharaj Dridhrashtr or Guru Dron, gave me this much respect. It is only you, who make me feel important," Duryodhan began crying and hugged Karn tighter.

_______________________________________________

Hey There...I know this is a short update. Can Karna have some other wives? in this story?

Because in the real history, he had Nine sons from Vrushali and some other wife named Supriya. Should I mention them?

_____________________________________________