Sequel?

Guys it's been more than a year. I'd be lying if I said that I had always expected One Indian Arranged Marriage to receive this much love and support in this one year. I wake up everyday to notifications of people voting and commenting on this and it really makes my day. Some of you even took your time to send me heartwarming messages.

A huge thanks to all of you for sticking with me.

I promised you all that I'd be writing a sequel based on Gautham and Neha's daughters- Shruthi. While I made that promise, I envisioned a different love story for Shruthi, somehow I didn't get enough inspiration to go through with it. So I put off writing it as much as I can.

But, the fact that so many of you were actually patiently waiting for it really made me so happy and gave me inspiration to find a new plot.

So here's your treat.

The much awaited sequel: A Not-So-Desi Love Story.

There'll still be a lot of Neha and Gautham scenes in the book. But, since they are not the main characters here , you will see less of them. Twenty years of marriage really does take a toll on their relationship but it's all good.

If you are all confused with the title, it'll be the best time to clarify that the story is not as desi as One Indian Arranged Marriage. It'll have a different setting. I've always wanted to write a western love story.

Have you all read the bad boy stories in wattpad? Don't you guys think we deserve those bad boys too? So, I thought why not let Shruthi have one of them.

So yeah, you get the drift. I won't be spoiling more.

Important: Shruthi will originally be a Tamil girl.

If y'all are confused about that, I'm sorry. I'm a Tamil girl and I wanna read a story about someone similar to myself. Don't worry, the story will be completely in English and there won't be much changes. Trust me with this- it won't even make a difference anyway. Though it's actually a sequel, you don't have to actually read One Indian Arranged Marriage to read that.

Important fact about me:  I am the laziest person you'll ever meet. So, please bear with my irregular updates. If y'all constantly pester me, I'll update regularly. I promise. Just a reminder that an update is due will be enough.

I actually wanted to start writing this only from November since I started One Indian Arranged Marriage only from November ( I'm a lil sentimental person). But, whatever, OIAM was impulsive and so is this. Get buckled up guys. The story is on its way.

After updating this, I'm going to immediately start editing a cover and writing the story. So you'll definitely get the first chapter by midnight or tomorrow. I promise.

Love you all so much.

As I said before, there's no Neha or Gautham without you. I also want you guys to know that even Shruthi or her prince charming won't exist without you all.

You guys are the best.

Can't wait for you all to read about Shruthi ❤️