7th IMPERFECTION (06-19-2020)

"What's the purpose of your visit, Ms. Sion?"

I am sitting cross-legged in front of his table, really bothered at their disgusting-to-my-sense sight. He's being formal to me while they display informality.

Now, I really feel annoyed dahil hindi ko matanggap na may mga lapastangan sa harapan ko. At my visions' periphery, the girl pulled Zedd on the neck closer. Allowing his lips touch her exposed shoulder.

I heaved a sigh. Controlling myself from slapping him and this grisette.

I looked up to meet his deadpan gaze. His eyes were blank but there's a smirk drawn in his lips. He seems to be thinking something else while looking at me.

The way he sit there with no emotion, with a promiscuous wrapped around his body shows me the other side of Zedd.

I, indeed, am looking to the one I saw on the mall rather than the man I had talked to back at the dim street.

"I came here to," I stopped when the girl claimed his lips, diverting his gaze from mine to her.

My jaw clenched and I could feel my cheeks heated as they are kissing, groping each other's body like there's no more protection left in the store. I stood forcefully.

"Do you really want to make out in front of me? For goodness' sake, girl leave this office for awhile. Will you?" I screamed causing them to look at me.

Zedd let out an amused laugh while the girl raised an eyebrow at me, mocking me with her scandalous position on his lap. I glared at her.

Ayaw mo, ha?

Lumapit ako sa kanila and I grabbed the girl's wrist. Dragging her off his lap.

"Ouch, you're hurting me, bitch. Get your hand off my skin." Maarte nitong sigaw sa akin habang nagpupumiglas.

"May kalyo ka ba sa kamay? Have shame on my soft wrist."

"Geez! Just who do you think you are!?"

Hindi ko siya pinakinggan at patuloy lamang siyang hinihila palabas ng opisina. Huminto ako nang hawakan nito ang buhok ko. But I dodged her easily by twisting her hand, pinning it on her bare back. Sumigaw ito sa sakit ng ginagawa ko. Now, I'm pushing her towards the door.

Patuloy ito sa pagsigaw at pagrereklamo at nang marindi ako ay itinulak ko na lang ito palabas. Humalik ito sa semento and I heard a gasp from a passerby.

"Ma'am Bridgette, okay ka lang? Nag-aalalang tanong ng babaeng mukhang empleyado rin dito.

"You're going to pay, bitch. You wait." Pagbabanta nito sa akin na hindi man lang nag-abalang tumayo muna.

I gave her my bored eyes before shutting the door. I locked it to prevent the slut entering this office again.

Muli kong hinarap si Zedd na ngayon ay nakapatong na ang mga paa sa mesa. His hand on his chin, watching me walk like he has just witnessed an action from a movie.

"Now, back to our business." Panimula ko, ignoring how he gives me his stupefied gawp.

I took my seat and sat there formally, totally have forgotten how I've flared-up a minute ago.

"I came here to ask why am I receiving manuscripts that are not worthy of my effort. Give me another." I said in my most decorous tone.

All this time, he's been the one giving me difficulties on proofreading. He plays pretend well though, at hindi ko man lang nahalata sa mga kilos niya.

All I ever expected was a girl in her skirt, sitting on this table. But I am facing a lecher instead of a marvel.

Maybe my job is a joke. Now, I regretted applying online instead of being a walk in applicant.