Chapter 21

SNAPCHAT STORIES

raemae7 Gryffindor pride😎

REAL LIFE

Cedric pushed his way through the wild Gryffindor crowd, looking for a familiar brunette girl. His tall frame loomed over some parts of the crowd before spotting her with his best friend. Making his way over, his heart rate began to pick up, his stomach twisting in the same nervous way it did when he first met her. He got that feeling every time he was around her anyway, no matter how much time they have been spending together. 

"Hey! What are you doing here?" Ophelia asked surprisingly as Cedric approached Luca and her. "Shouldn't you be in the locker room giving the team a pep talk?"

"There's no use anyway," Luca joked playfully. "We all know that Gryffindor is going to win."

Ignoring Luca's comment, he looked at Ophelia, "Already did that." He turned to Luca, awkwardly nodding his head in the other direction.

"Cedric, mate are you good?" Luca asked. 

"Could you-uh..." Cedric nodded his head to the right again, hoping Luca would get a hint that he wanted to be alone with Ophelia. 

"Ohhh, you could've just said so!" Luca gave Cedric a knowing smile. "Fee I'll be right over there by Sam."

Now Luca had left, Cedric rubbed the back of his head, looking at the yellow and black scarf in his hand nervously. "I know you're big on house pride, but would you wear my scarf?" Cedric asked, staring at Ophelia's surprised expression. "I mean-uh-you don't have to if you don't want to. I don't want to pressure you into not supporting Gryffindor!" Cedric rambled. "It would just make me really happy."

Ophelia laughed, putting a finger on Cedric's lips, his eyes widening. "Of course I'll wear your scarf Ced." Cedric wrapped his scarf around her neck, not expecting Ophelia to kiss him when he leaned down. He kissed back immediately, his arms snaking around her waist, pulling her closer to him. He bit on her lip softly, leading her to gasp in surprise. He used this as an opportunity to slip his tongue in, both battling for dominance before Ophelia broke away to breathe.

"If that's your plan," Cedric started breathlessly. "To try to make me all dazed before the match so that I can't think straight, it's working."

Ophelia giggled, re adjusting his warm but really long scarf. "The game's going to start soon. Just because I'm cheering for you doesn't mean I'm supporting Hufflepuff!"

"Well, the scarf on you says otherwise." Cedric cheekily grinned, sneaking a kiss on her cheek, waving goodbye as he disappeared into the locker rooms.

SNAPCHAT STORIES

cdiggory Anyone seen this scarf?

raemae7 replied to your story!

(snap of ophelia wearing his scarf)

cdiggory keep it
cdiggory it looks better on you
raemae7 ill give it back tmr
raemae7 neawd 2 sleeqpe
cdiggory u can't even type
cdiggory gnight love
(delivered at 1:21am)