Chapter 41

To say that Ophelia wasn't feeling her best the next morning was an understatement. She half heartedly forced herself out of bed thanks to Luca's screaming in the dorm. They were sitting at their usual spot in the Gryffindor table, and she really wished that she didn't leave her bed and let Luca drag her to the Great Hall. 

On top of her argument with Naomi, pure laziness, worrying about the tournament, she woke up to find out that it was that time of the month, and she wasn't putting up with any bullshit, especially not the eternal glory bullshit that was all anyone talked about in the halls. 

"FUCKKK!" Ophelia grumbled, stabbing the bagel in front of her repeatedly.

 Luca glanced wearily at her through the corner of his eye, deciding whether not he should even speak to begin with. "Uh...Fee?"

"Yes?" she growled, glaring daggers back at him.

Luca cowered back, taking a huge sip of his pumpkin juice. 

"Sorry," she sighed, and a bright smile was now plastered on her face. "I'm all good now."

Luca looked over at the twins for help, and all he got as a response Fred clutching at his stomach and doubling over in fake pain, with George mouthing "that time of the month" next to him and his finger in a circular motion by his ear.

"Erm..." he started warily, but it seemed like she was in a good mood now. "Oh—Ced's coming over...I better warn him." he muttered the last part to himself.

"Good morning!" Cedric said brightly, swinging an arm around Ophelia to kiss her cheek. 

"Hey stranger," Ophelia smiled back, feeling better now that her boyfriend was here. "Haven't see you in a while."

"Sorry," he smiled back. "Prefect duties."

"Keep forgetting you're a prefect," Ophelia said. "But—if I were you, I would avoid Filch's office today."

"Noted." 

"This isn't fair!" Luca exclaimed. "I don't even get a good morning, and all I get in the morning is this one—" he pointed accusingly at Ophelia. "grumbling and swearing, but when Ced's here, you're all happy? Women—so fucking confusing."

"Would you like to repeat what you just said?" Ophelia said, crossing her arms.

"Uh..." Luca cowered at her glare again. "No?"

"That's what I thought."

"You're cute when you're mad." Cedric whispered in her ear.

"You haven't seen me actually mad yet," she whispered back. "Not sure if you'll think I'm cute then,"

Luca gagged. "I've got no clue what you're saying to each other, but I think I want to puke—and, we've got class in five minutes, so try to get a quickie in before that."

"No—we haven't—wha—" Cedric stammered, now blushing profusely, his head buried into his hands. "Merlin, Luca—"

Luca darted back and forth from Ophelia to Cedric in confusion. "Wait..." his mouth dropped open, and Ophelia pushed his jaw back in so that she didn't have to see the chewed up foods. "You two—haven't—"

"Okay!" Ophelia stood up, grabbing both Cedric and Luca by the hoods of their robe. "Time to get to class!"

"Merlin!" Luca shouted as Ophelia literally shoved him into the DADA classroom. "So goddamn aggressive." 

Cedric laughed at his best friend, and the three of them sat on the third row of the classroom. Not long later, there was a clunking of footsteps heard from a mile away down the corridor, and Professor Moody entered the room.