Chapter 22

Conversation with:
Cedric

OPHELIA 
u ready?
(delivered at 12:01pm)
hello?
cedric diggory
(delivered at 12:15pm)
the carriages are here already
(delivered at 12:30pm)

Conversation with:
Luca

OPHELIA 
Luca
where's ur best friend

MERLIN'S DAD
don't you guys have a date?

OPHELIA
yeah
but I can't find him
he's not in the dorm?

MERLIN'S DAD
hold on
let me check

OPHELIA
thanku

MERLIN'S DAD
jesus
the guy's fixing his fucking hair
bc he's so nervous

OPHELIA
o my
tell him to get down here rn
carriages will b leaving any moment now

MERLIN'S DAD
yes maam

REAL LIFE

 Ophelia waited impatiently by the carriages, in which most of them had already been filled up with people, leaving only two empty ones left. Cedric, where the fuck are you? Ophelia tsked to herself. 

"So," a voice started behind her. "Hogsmeade?" 

Ophelia whipped her head over to see the shy looking Hufflepuff dressed in a simple gray sweater and baggy jeans with his hands in his pocket, his hair at first neat, but messed up as he couldn't resist running his hands through his hair. 

"Isn't the girl usually supposed to be late for the date?" Ophelia smiled sweetly, chuckling, "That rhymed."

"Sorry Ophelia," Cedric walked towards the girl, who had her arms crossed, leaning on the closest tree next to the carriages. "To be honest, I was kind of nervous." 

Ophelia rolled her eyes, grabbing Cedric's hand as he pulled her up onto the last empty carriage. "Nervous? It's just me, Ced." 

"I know," Cedric replied, slinging his arm around Ophelia, who had rested her shoulder on him. "I just wanted to make sure that our first date goes well."

Ophelia chuckled softly, her heart tightening, thinking, how did I get so lucky? as she stared up at the brown haired boy. "I gotta say, it's going pretty well," she said. "You did get us an empty carriage for just us two."

"Being late was all part of the plan," Cedric joked back. He looked down at Ophelia, who was visibly shivering as they left the castle, the foggy winter wind slapping both of their faces. He tightened his grip on her, his voice muffled by her hair, "You cold?"

"Not anymore," she snuggled into his gray sweater, enjoying the warmth that radiated off him. The carriage neared the snowy village, stopping at an open park that was covered in snow. "This reminds me of the Ilvermorny village," Ophelia smiled, reminiscing the times Naomi and her snuck out of class to mess around in the village. Most of the village houses had a pointy roof, the many houses building a snowy wide path to walk in.

"C'mon," Cedric said excitedly, helping Ophelia down the carriage. "Let's hope I have enough time to show you the whole village!" He grabbed Ophelia's hand gently, his yellow and black gloves in her red and gold ones, pulling her close to him. They walked around the village for a while, Cedric showing her all the shops and hang out spots.

DUSK; Cedric Diggoryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें