The Sad Beginning

(The year 2023)
Thor started to shove Storm-Breaker harder into Thanos's chest. As Thor was pressing the axe down into Thanos's heart. Thor was putting his right hand behind Thanos's head as he pulled Thanos's head in towards him. Thor looked down at the purple titan in front of him as he saw Thanos grunt in pain. The god started to grit his teeth together in anger. He felt his revenge fill for what Thanos did to Thor's little brother. Thor was going to make him pay for killing his younger brother Loki even if it was the last thing he ever did.

T: I told you, that you'd pay for that.

Thor spoke in pain and suffering as he kept on pushing Storm-Breaker into Thanos. As his axe was in Thanos chest reaching closer and closer to his heart. Thanos screamed out in pain as he put his head down panting heavily repeatedly. As Thanos started to mumble underneath his breath to speak to the god. Thor took a moment and looked away from him. His eyes widened when he realized that you were on the ground. You were hurt really badly which made him lose all of his focus. You groaned loudly in pain as you closed your eyes tears. As the tears started running down your cheeks and onto the ground. Seeing this Thors body began to shake which was a big mistake for his and everyone's sake. Thanos saw that Thor had a big weak spot for the girl and he saw his opportunity to take the god down.

T: '(Y/n)?...No...no no no. I can't lose her too!'

Thanos spoke while he looked up towards the god in front of him after closing his eyes. Thanos took a small breath in then out as he spoke to the blonde god as clear as day. When Thor looked back towards Thanos he got really pissed off now. No one dares to even think about touching you without getting a good beating afterwards. And Thor is going to make it long and really painful for the damage he did to you.

Thanos: You...You should've gone for the head.

When Thor realized the mistake that he made by not aiming for the head or his arm. He knew that he was already way too late to fix it. Thor stood there as he watched Thanos raise his hand in the air. As Thanos snapped his fingers. A big white light shined in everyones eyes as everyone in Wakanda heard a big clang through the air. Within seconds Thanos started to wipe out half of the universes population. Starting off with the planet Earth. Thors eyes widened as he yelled out no into the air. When Thanos used the stones on Thor to throw him to a tree. As most of the team started to dust away from existence before him. Thors heart started to race in side of his chest it thumping against his armour. As he saw you on the ground he got up and ran towards you.

T: No, no no no no no no no!

He saw your somewhat lifeless body on the ground. Thor stood there in front of you as he collapsed onto the bloody grass. He saw your feet starting to dust his hands started shaking. You were disappearing from the universe forever. Whipped away from existence. As you opened your eyes you saw the god as you smiled.

T: (Y-y/n)?
"H-hey...b-big guy."

Thor then ran his hand in your smooth hair out of your face. Touching your soft and cold cheek Thor brought your body up towards his chest. You slightly stiffened up from pain. Your armour had a lot of your blood on it as your (long/short) hair was a mess in the ponytail you put it up in earlier. You looked up at him with your left eye open as you kept your right eye was closed. A blood stream went down the right side of your face trying to smile for him, as you saw the tears running down his cheeks.

T: (Y/n)...

As you were lightly gripping onto the gods armour as a tear drop landed on your cheek all of the tears falling off of Thor's chin. You started to grunt in pain. You coughed up a little bit of blood. All of your bones were either broken or cracked. You put your head on Thors chest as you held onto him tightly.