A Promise That I'll never forget

Thor looked down at you as you held onto him tightly. You buried yourself in his chest. Wanting to feel safe in his arms. As Thor wrapped his arms around you tighter. Returning the favour for both you and himself.

T: Thanos you mean...The Thanos that d-did the first snap?
"Yes...and every night when I close my eyes. All I remember when he crushed my insides and held my heart with his hand. I-I get so scared, that he's going to come back."

Thor felt something grow at the bottom of his stomach a heavy feeling other then food and beer combined. You heard thunder clouds roaring through the nights sky that came out of no where. You looked at his hands seeing his hands sparkle with lighting. You looked up at the god placing a hand on his cheek. Thor placed a hand on the one you had on his cheek. You had no idea why he just got so angry? And you wanted to know. As he looked at you pain stuck into his heart as you saw some lighting. The reason was that Thor hated himself for doing this to you. He missed the shot and now because of him you can't even rest peacefully at night.

T: 'What have I done to her?'

He held you closer to him as your head went in his neck looking out the window. Seeing the black thunder clouds and rain starting to pour down like cats and dogs. Knowing Thor for as long as you do. You knew that for five years you've been gone. He was harping on himself really hard. And that it got so bad that he feels guilty of all of your nightmares.

"Thor."

When you spoke he rolled the two of you over. Your body was on his big belly as your head was on Thor's chest. As Thor was playing with your hair running his fingers in it. Thor kissed your forehead as his arms held you closely. You always felt so safe in his arms. It what brought you some comfort that day. You felt bad for lying to him, you kissed him because you wanted to. But feeling his arms around your body holding you closer to him. You closed your eyes feeling your eye lids getting heavier as you peacefully drifted off to sleep relaxing all your muscles. Thor heard the sound of your breathing getting steady and calm. He looked at you seeing your beautiful sleeping face on his chest.

T: 'Good...she's asleep.'

You lightly snored cutely as he smiled as moved some hair out of your face.

T: (Sigh) 'I know you don't love me back. But please just let me have this connection with you. I love you so much y/n please...' Will you be mine...

Nuzzling his chest he smiled as he hoped and wished that as a yes. Rolling back onto his left side he played with your hair. He lifted up your chin making your lips point upward. He leaned in when his left hand underneath went underneath your chin. As Thors right arm wrapped underneath your body and he pulled you in closer to him. Thor wanted one kiss that's all with you that's all. Just one small tiny kiss, quick, easy, simple, and just a light peck. But when Thor felt the lips that he'd longed for, for years now. And they were nothing like he remembered. He wanted to pull away but regretfully he wanted to keep going. He knew that this was really wrong. But he wanted to kiss you so damn badly. To hold you in his arms and just love you until the day he dies. He had to except the fact that he was just a friend in your eyes. And he was fine with that. Even though your the only person that makes him feel like a true god. The one person that just has to sit there to make him feel happy, the one person he has left that makes him feel... like he has a home to go to. A blush grew on your cheeks as you began to slowly and lightly kiss him back. When it broke he looked at you regretting what did without your permission. He held you closely to him your head underneath his chin. You lightly smiled getting to kiss him again.

T: I'm so sorry y/n...I-I...I just.

He started to cry, the gods shoulders tensing up. As a tear went down his cheek.