Finally Getting To Be With You

(One Week Later)

You and Thor are officially going on your first date. Was Thor nervous? Oh absolutely, you were in New York too when you went. Until you both figured out what the two of you were to one another. You were keeping it on the down low. You both went everywhere, the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty. The best pizza place in the city. And you both went to the Hudson. After a whole day date you went to the tower and greeted everyone there. After dinner and an evening of hanging out with your friends. It was late and everyone was going to bed, you and Thor went to your room. You kissed one another your arms around his neck. As his hands roamed your up and down your back.

"I'm sorry I completely interrupted you what were you saying?"
T: Umm...Well I thought...

Losing track of what he was trying to say earlier. He looked at you and scratched the back of his neck.

T: I...Don't remember what I was going to say.
"Well if it comes back again just ask... want to say tonight?"
T: Of course I do...

You laid down on your bed underneath the covers as he smiled holding onto you closer to him.

(Two weeks later)

You and Thor got home a week ago. And were now going on your second date. But this time it was out to lunch. After the two of you ate he took you to an amazing arcade. You were beating all of the high scores. Granted they were from kids and nerds as teens but it still felt pretty good. Thor even won a bunch of tickets.

T: Alright what would you like Milady?

You looked up to the big giant yellow fluffy teddy bear. You looked at him and smiled.

"I would like the golden teddy bear please."
T: Wish granted. Maiden.
Girl: Here you go ms.

As you held it up with pride he laughed a bit the two of you had fun. And Thor was so pleased that you were having a good time. Of course so was he, but he wanted to make sure that you were having an amazing date. Your whole life you took care of others. Now it was your turn to be taken care of. At the end of the date it was around dinner time. Thor walked you home and you gave him a light kiss on the lips making him blush.

"I'll see you tomorrow okay..."
T: Okay...

You made the bear way goodbye as you both giggled. He got home and when he did he couldn't stop talking about you to Korg. And kept telling him how great it was that you two were going on a third date in a couple of months. After three weeks you both visited New York again. The two of you were getting ready to tell the others. Thor was absolutely nervous as you held his hand. He was afraid that they'd laugh at the two of you because you were now boyfriend and girlfriend. You looked at your nervous partner and gave him a side hug.

"It's going to be ok don't worry..."
T: Im not.

You gave him a stern look as he sighed.

T: I'm not really...I'm just concerned...
"Well don't...their our friends their going to be happy for us."
T: (mumbles) yeah and most likely laugh...
"And if they do I'll stop them."

You smiled up at him as he looked at you with a grin of his own. You got off the elevator and gave them a few hugs. You were sitting at dinner sitting side by side. Holding hands underneath the table.

P: Morgan got an A+ on her math paper this week.. other then that what's new with you two?
B.B: Yeah and uh mind explaining why you two are holding hands.
B: They are?
S.W: Your the tallest person here? How did you not see it.
P.P: Are you two together?

Looking at one another you both smiled. Scarlet and Pepper took you away wanting to ask you a bunch of questions as Thor missed your hand. You had told the girls about you and Thor going out twice telling them all of the details about the first kiss and the dates. Thor told the guys as Sam and Bucky laughed when Thor said third date. Petter took Morgan somewhere else so then the guys could talk.