No please No

T: 'He walked her home!?'
"Hey honey! Jack walked me home."
T: I see that...why are you home so early today?
"It's a half day today at school. So it ended early today."
T: Oh that's great!

He said as he gritted his teeth together, as his hand squeezed the handle so much that he dented it. You waved Jack in as you went in the house yourself. Thor helped you take off your coat after Jack closed the door. Jack looked at the god as he smirked as you went to go get some drinks for the three of you.

PJ: You are SOO jealous of me.
T: No I'm not...AND why are you walking her home?
PJ: Because she wanted me to.
T: (Growls) Listen up Jackson I've waited years to be with her and I am never giving her up. So why don't you just bugger off?
PJ: Because it's not every day that someone can steal a God's girlfriend away from them.

Jackson looked at him up and down and laughed a bit with a smile.

PJ: But then again you aren't much of one.

Thor growled and clenched his hands into fists. You stood there with three glasses in one hand and the other hand had a bottle of wine. Seeing the two of them glaring at one another you were curious as to why they were like that? The whole time Jackson was over Thor was either holding onto your hand or your waist and was always rude to Jack. After about an hour or two Jackson went home and kissed your cheek on the way out. Making Thor pissed that he was the only one who could kiss you. Even if it was just on the cheek.

PJ: I'll see you Monday y/n. Bye Thor.
T: Bye...
"Bye Jack."

You closed the door and turned around to look at the god. Thor as you crossed your arms. He gulped as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Mind explaining to me why you were being rude to Jack today?"
T: Hey he was being rude first.
"What did he do?"
T: He-He flirted with you...
"...How long?"
T: Huh?
"How long is it going to take for you to trust me? I love you! And I want to be with you...How is that so hard to believe?"

Thor remembered what Jackson said and knew that he was right. You deserved a guy like the professor not him.

T: Because y/n look at me! This relationship makes zero sense!
"It does to me! We love each other! Isn't that enough? I trust you! Shouldn't you trust me?"
T: It's not you who I don't trust! It's him that I don't trust.
"But if you trust me then isn't that enough for you to be ok with Jack?"
T: He likes you (y/n)! He flirts with you! And he's exactly the way I use to be, he's literally the type of person you fell in love with!
"No he's not! The person I fell in love with is kind, sweet, funny, and he cares so much about me that he'd die just to protect me! The man I fell in love with made sure that each day I was laughing and had a smile on my face...h-he was there for me when my mother died...and w-when no one believed in me...(cries)..."

Thor saw tears going down your cheeks as he got shocked that he was the one who made you cry. He guessed that hell began to freeze over. Because he made a vow that he'd only make you cry sad or angry tears if hell freezed over.

"Thor the reason that I fell in love with you in the first place was because I got to know the person underneath all of the armour...."

You looked at him as you spoke calmly as more tears weld up in your eyes. Trying to stay calm the best you could.

"I don't care what your weight is..."
T: But then why are you so supportive of me losing weight?

But after that comment Thor said calmness just flew out the window your anger boiling.

"How many times do I have to have this conversation with you?! Because Thor I want to see you smile! I want you to be happy! I'd do anything for you to love yourself in your own skin! For you to see yourself the way I do! Because I hate seeing so unhappy...Be-because...Because I love you."
T: Y/n I had no idea I-