Chapter 5

I woke up in terrible pain. I wasn't expect g my period to be this bad. It low key scares me. When I look around for my bag I notice a Midol bottle on the night stand next to the bed. I get up without hesitation and take it. Then I lay back down on this nice comfortable soft bed.... Wait What! I'm In A Bed! I rub my eyes a few times thinking this was just a dream. Then I have flash backs from last night. Calum, Luke, Ashton, Micheal, and even Mr.Hemmings. Really but I thought that was all just a dream... I was cut off by another sharp wave of pain and gripped my stomach and winced quietly trying not to wake anyone up. After the pain wave passed I took a breath and sighed just as the door opened revealing Luke. "Morning sunshine all the others are down stairs eating breakfast you want some?" He asked me. I wasn't gonna tell a doctor no to food. That would just make him concerned. And I don't want to bother anyone with my cramp wave. While I was going on in my head he must have read my facial expressions well enough to say "Hey love are your period pains back by any chance?" That caught my attention I quickly looked at him wide doe eyes and blushed from embarrassment. I didn't know know what to say. "I uh..." I was cut off by yet again another pain wave. This time I collapsed onto the bed gripping my stomach squeezing my eyes shut silently crying away the pain of what felt like knives ripping into my abdomen. I felt big hands being placed over my own. Then I felt some on my back which scared me. Next thing I know I was laying on my back. So squint my eyes open and come face to face with the one called Ashton. "Hey love can you tell me what is bothering you?" He asked gently and calmly. I couldn't trust my voice cause I knew I was gonna fall into a sobbing mess. So I just pointed to my stomach. "Ok so what me and Luke are gonna do is give you a quick check over. And then we will make all the pain go away." Ashton spoke to me calmly. I looked at them both with obvious fear in my eyes. I'm terrified of doctors and all their poking and prodding. I hate it. But I hated this pain even more. So I gave them a nod letting them know its alright for them to give me a check up.

After Luke took my vitals and said that my heart rate was a little elevated but was quickly ruled out to me just being nervous. Ashton got up and walked over. "Alright sweets I'm gonna massage your tummy and see if that makes it better." He says. I quickly widen my eyes. I know what that means he isn't gonna massage it he's gonna press on it. I quickly wrap my arms around my stomach crying and pleasing for them not to touch it. "Well love you have given us no choice." He says sympathy lacing over his voice then he looks at Luke and nods. Which then luke grabs my hands gently but with force and places them above my head. I start kicking and screaming wanting nothing but to curl up in a corner and hide.

Luke whispers soothing words in my ear trying to calm me down like, "shh it'll be over soon" "you got this pretty girl just relax" "breathe love". Which eventually I was calm enough and Ashton started to press on my tummy. Once he got to the lower right quadrant I screamed and cried. I couldn't take it. It hurt so god damn much. "STOP...! IT HURTS...!" I scream. "Shh love all done. I would like you to go to the hospital though. It seems you have appendicitis but we can't tell until you get tested." Ashton explains. I just shake my head side to side.

There is no way in hell am I going to a hospital!!

There only gonna hurt me.

I'll feel so lost and vulnerable

What if they find something else wrong

What if I die!

I was cut out of my thoughts with a clear of a throat. "Love you need to calm down your getting worked up. Trust me you'll be fine." Let tells me. I start breathing normal again and nod. Next thing I know is I'm being lifted up and brought to the car.

We arrive at the hospital me and Luke sit in the waiting area while Ashton checks me in. I don't know why but out of all the boys I have a stronger connection with Luke. Its weird. Anyways. My knee starts bouncing as well wait for the doctor. Luke must have noticed because her put his hand on my knee. "Nothing to be scared of we will be there with you." Luke says. "Don't leave me" I squeak.

Luke P.O.V

I was sorry for her. This little girl I barely know yet I feel a strong connection with her. I look over and notice her knee bouncing. That's usually a sign of anxiety. I place my hand on her knee and say "nothing to be scared of we will be there with you." What she said next shocked me. "Don't leave me." She squeaked out. This girl seems like she has been to hell and back. I honestly do feel bad for her. And the fact that I can't do anything to help her scares me and makes me sad. I was brought out of my thoughts when the doctor called her name.

We walked into the exam room and she laid on the bed. The doctor asked the basic questions and she answered truthfully. Then he turned to me and Ashton and asked us questions like is she your child, what are the relationships, is the house safe?. I looked at ashton after talking with the guy for 20 minutes. "Ok well I'll be back in with a nurse and well do an ultrasound to see what's going on." The doctor says before walking out. Me and Ashton look at Sarah who looks completely ruined down and so over with everything. I felt for her. Being this young running away cause home was awful. And now being in the hospital. Its tough and a lot of stress. Even when it all happens within a week. I was pulled out of my thoughts when there was a knock on the door. I walk over and open it. Who or what I sees shocks the living daylight out of me.