Christmas in the City

DISCLAIMER

• This is the fictional world where coronavirus does not exist. I'm not promoting social gathering, events, not wearing masks, and traveling.

• The version you're reading now is a first draft.  If you see any mistakes then kindly point them out in the comments.

COPYRIGHT

•Please do not steal my cover, graphics, or novel.

• I do not own any of the pictures shown throughout this book. I just used them to create the cover, graphics, and for aesthetic purposes. All rights go to the owners of the pictures, but I created the covers, graphics, and aesthetic.

• No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any shape or form, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods.

• This is a work of fiction. Some businesses, locations, people, and organizations are real but they are used in a fictitious manner.

All rights reserved.

©2020 anogoodwriter42

RANDOM INFO/ AUTHOR'S NOTE

started: November 12 2020
finished: December 25 2020

• Chapters are in Nia's POV unless stated otherwise.

• Be free to imagine the characters as you please.

• Follow me on Instagram for sneak peeks, updates , and more! Instagram: mnad_1414

• please do not be a silent reader. I would love to hear your thoughts.

• I hope you guys have a happy and safe holiday season. I know this holiday season is unusual, but we can make the most of it. I know it's hard not being able to see your  families and friends. Hopefully this story will bring you joy during these crazy times. Reminder to be safe and have a happy holiday.

• Hope you guys enjoy Christmas in the City!

-

Author