𝟢𝟧 | The Maid

Bella

It's been 2 days since I started to work in this mansion dripped with expense as a maid. I must say, I was enjoying working here as I got the company of Sara. She became very close to me since the day 1. When I heard the story of Sara's life I realized I was wrong when I used to think that only I had a bad fortune in this world which never had hope.

Sara was 20 when she got married and soon after 2 years they were blessed with their first child, a daughter. They were not so rich yet a happy family until this cruel world decided to take away her husband from her leaving Sara and her three years old daughter,Sinthia alone. Not after so long, when she was having a hard time copping with the society to earn money for her and her only daughter,working as a stripper in a club, her daughter caught a flu. Sad part was that her three years old daughter couldn't survive. She was so broken with the dead of her husband and daughter in a short time that she almost lost herself. She started to get drugged and laid every night. That was until,the owner of this monarchical mansion, Mr. LaRasso's father found her one night. Since then, she's been working for this family. It's been 13 years of her working as a maid here and in her words, her life couldn't get any better.

I met three other maids working besides Sara here. Because this mansion was huge, they work separately in different sections. Besides Sara, Leia one of the maids, has become a good friend of mine.

Though I've been working here for two days, I never saw Mr. LaRasso. He used to stay in his office most of the times, sometimes leaving the mansion for some business outside but my eyes never caught his site. Men used to have their meals but I wasn't employed in serving them food. Leia and Ana, the other maid, used to serve food. So I never got the chance to meet Mr. LaRasso. I've heard few little things about him from Sara and Leia. He became multi billionaire in a very young age though. I heard his age was 26. Also I heard others saying that he was very dangerous and someone not to mess up with. Now here I was thinking how dangerous a multi billionaire could be? He most probably was the CEO of multi billion company or something, I guessed but wasn't sure.I didn't try to know anything about him as my principal concern was to repay all the debt as soon as possible and make myself free from all troubles.

I took a break from my studies as I joined as a maid here, deciding to start my student life again after repaying debts. No maids were allowed to step out of the mansion and also no one was allowed to talk about this place to anyone. The maids seemed to strictly obey the rules of this mansion. I didn't know what's the reason of obeying such ridiculous rules and why the hell would anyone come up with such rules but I didn't worry my little head about it so much.

I was cleaning up the counter in the kitchen when my eyes travelled to a group of men leaving the mansion. This wasn't a new site for me as everyday, different groups of men used to come and go in this mansion. Some of them looked calm, some of them looked deadly angry, at the verge of bursting out their anger, some of them looked worried, some looked busy. But one thing was common in all of them. They all looked deadly dangerous and someone who you'd never want to be involved with.
I didn't know any of them, except for Giovanni and two other familiar men,who supposedly thought I was a stupid to gawk at them in the first day.

Besides them, sometimes some women used to come here too. All of them used to have heavy makeup on and wore short tight clothes, revealing most of their body parts. They looked beautiful though.

Seeing myself lost in thoughts, Sara shook me from behind. "What happened?" She asked as she eyed at where I was staring.

I turned around to look at her. I didn't know if it was the right time but I asked anyways. "What do the men exactly do? I mean they look busy, scary 24/7," I asked, hoping for her to answer me properly.

She shook her head and chuckled, "Trust me Bella, it's something you don't want to know. But don't worry, it's just their business and they are not any harm to us. We are perfectly safe here as young Mr. LaRasso is very concerned about his people's safety. " She smiled as she assured me about my indemnity.

After finishing the work,I walked towards the glass door, as I opened it to welcome the cold yet soothing breeze to touch my body. Taking in a long refreshing breath,I opened my eyes and walked into the garden, wandering freely under the night sky. Since the mansion was big and deadly silent all the time,no one seemed to care about me intruding in the huge garden. I used to roam around the enchanting garden every night before going to bed. Though I ignored the fact that I used to feel someone's stare on me while wandering around but I cared less as I tried to find mental peace here. Tonight was not any different from other nights as I felt someone's gaze on me. I looked around to see if I could find anyone,but as usual, I failed. I wrapped my arms around my body as I closed my eyes, standing in the middle of the extensive garden, surrounded by colourful flowers and ever lasting green leaves as I moved my chin up to look at the night sky. That star that I used to think resembled my mom, was shimmering tonight more than any other stars. My heart filled with delight and complacency immediately as I thought of her giving me a hint of my life changing in a positive way. I breathed in the fresh air one last time before turning around on my heels.

Closing the glass door behind me,I made my way to my room. Closing the door,I flickered on the light to take in the view of my room. The room was beautiful and bigger than I expected it to be. I redecorated the room by moving small stuff here and there as it was my favourite thing to do. I never got the chance to decorate a room before as I never had many things in my house.

Unzipping my black maid frock which reached under my knees, I let it fall on the floor and walked towards the closet. As I said before, Ria would never listen to me. When she sent me my luggage, I discovered she did a whole shopping for me with three pairs of beautiful dresses, lets not forget she bought me black, purple and red lingeries with matching lace robes. I mentally pictured her smirking while buying this stuff though I wasn't very interested in them.

I didn't know what hit my mind but I thought of trying one. I took the red Lacy lingerie as I wore it and stood in front of the mirror. My eyes widened. I never thought I would look this good on lingerie.

My eyes fell in the bedside table when I realized I didn't bring water bottle with me. Putting on the red lacy robe which reached my mid thigh as I walked out of the room. It was 1AM and I knew no one would be there. As I was about to open the freeze, my body got stilled.

A shiver ran down my spine as I felt someone's hot breathing on my neck, fingers slowly tracing it's way up from my thigh to my waist.

___________

Please don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT

Let your imagines run wild *wink*

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•