Part 𝟤|| 𝟪| The Maid

Lucifer

Bella's words stopped me dead in my track. My heart stuttered at her distant tone. I should've known this was coming.

"I wanted to think you were different." She whispered the words. I started to panic when she said that. I felt like I was losing all my strength. She didn't try to avoid the eye contact,instead she stared up at me, into my eyes letting me see her. Her eyes were filled with tears. She looked at me as if I betrayed her and I fucking hated that look on her.

I desperately lurched forward and wrapped my arms around her, wanting to erase her pain. I didn't want to be the cause of her pain.

But the look in her eyes was enough to tell me what I needed to know.

Now she needed to know the truth. She needed to know who I was.

She said I was always so sweet to her. But I was arrogant, ruthless, heartless mafia king. People fear me, I have the power to have them underneath me. She needed to know how I kill people. How people beg me for their death.

She needed to know what she meant to me. I killed people for living. This was the only think I could ever think all day and night. But when I saw her, I felt like I had found a new purpose in life. I wanted to be the reason of her happiness, I wanted to bring her peace, I wanted to be her warmth. I wanted to make her mine. Now that was all I could think.

I wanted her forgiveness and I was ready to go on my knees for that. I didn't want her to look at me the way the rest of the world did. I wanted to be a different man for her. I needed her.

I was so fucking scared. The fear of losing her was killing me inside. I didn't want to let her go. Instead of pushing her away, I held her closer to me. She was everything I could never have in my life but she was everything I needed. And now we both fell into the rabbit hole.

She came closer to me, her lips met mine as she kissed me softly.

"I love you, Lucifer."

I thought I was dreaming. I felt like my heart stopped beating and I felt weak and strong at the same time. How crazy was that? I was acting like a fucking teenager but that was the affect Bella had on me.

I observed the way her shoulders were now straight, confident, strength shining in her posture. Her eyes shone with love, affection for me which I thought I could never have. She looked perfect in every single fucking way and I was proud of my woman. She was strong. She was the one who could stop me from falling into the darkness and I couldn't let her go.

Everything left my mind when I kissed her senselessly. I was going crazy. I could feel it, all I wanted to do was devour each and every fucking part of her. I wanted to make her all mine.

"You love her." The devil said on my shoulder.

"But she is your weakness." The devil repeated.

Bella was my weakness. But she was my strength too. She changed me.

I fisted her hair softly and pulled it back, allowing me to latch on to her neck. She didn't fight and neither of us needed to speak. We both knew what we wanted as I bit, licked and sucked on her neck. I felt like a fucking animal desperately trying to make what's mine but I could not stop myself and when her cold hands touched my skin, pulling me and wrapping her soft hands around my naked waist, I became ravenous. I pinned her to the wall pressing each other's bodies together as there was no space left between us.

I pulled away as I looked into her eyes. Her breathing accelerated as my eyes traveled from her eyes to her lips and then went down to her chest. Her nipples were erected with cold air and her whole body blushing in the most beautiful way. Bella was such a goddess. And all mine. I reminded myself.