𝟤𝟢 | The Maid

••

••

Bella slowly opened her eyes as the sunlight entered her room through the curtains. Her vision was still blurry as she rubbed her eyes again before burrowing herself deeper under the duvet.

The moment she was about to go into deep slumber again, memories from last night flashed in her mind. She instantly sat straight up as she remembered what happened last night. Mr. LaRasso was the one who gave her first orgasm. Heat creeped up to her cheeks at the thought of his sinful fingers working inside of her. All she felt at that moment was bliss.

Quickly shaking her head, she slapped her cheek lightly. What was happening to her? She should've never felt this way towards Mr. LaRasso. He might be used to having this kind of feelings and she was sure that whatever happened last night didn't even matter to him. But it mattered to Bella. She wasn't used to it and she wasn't the girl who will let anyone take advantage of her vulnerable state.

She wanted to be blissful, she craved happiness, she wanted to feel the euphoric sense of freedom but not this way. 

She pulled her knees up to her chest and folded her arms around them as she thought about the affect Mr. LaRasso had on her. It was so hazardous that she could lose herself to him. He was so captivating that no matter how hard Bella tried, she couldn't defy the fact that she wanted him to touch her as much as he wanted to. And she hated herself for that,she hated herself for having mixed feelings. She couldn't lose herself. She was working as a maid and she needed to remember her place here.

Removing the cover from her body, she headed towards her washroom for her morning routine. She rinsed shampoo off her hair before washing her body properly and walked out of the shower.

Wrapping a towel around her body, she headed towards her bed and held up the maid dress to her eye level. The same dress was reminding her of his wicked touches, the way his hands roamed all over her body like he owned it, the way his finger circled around her pebbled nipple over the fabric. She squeezed her eyes tightly not to think about him anymore. She reminded herself that Mr. LaRasso was just trying to use her. She needed to ignore him no matter what.

Wearing her outfit of the day, she walked down quickly and headed towards the kitchen to see Sara and Leia were already there.

"Good morning, ladies," Bella greeted as she needed to cheer her mind.

"Good morning. I've a good news for us!" Leia said excitedly before running towards Bella.

"What happened?" Bella looked at both Sara and Leia as she never saw Leia this loud before.

"The men had their breakfast earlier today and they already left for their work. That means they won't come until late night! And that means we can roam around the mansion freely!" She exclaimed while jumping on her hills.