𝟢𝟨 | The Maid

Bella

I put the red lacy robe on as I walked out of my room. I knew there was no one around, or maybe that's what I thought. I felt someone's intense gaze on my back as I walked towards the kitchen but because I felt the same feeling everytime when I was in the garden but found no one later, i thought it was just my mistake because of the new environment here and shrugged it .

I turned on the light of the kitchen and I stood in front of the fridge as I was about to open the fridge door when I felt someone's breathing on my neck. My eyes widened and I could feel my heartbeat exhilarated. One hand suddenly touched my naked thigh so lightly as the fingers traced it's way up ever so slowly and stopped at my waist as the palm of the hand rested there. I didn't know what happened to me but I felt like I got frozen at the touch. I knew it was wrong and I had to take action before anything wrong happened to me. As I was about to open my mouth, a shiver ran down my spine and hit me to the core when I felt someone's face digged into my hair sniffing them deeply.

Before it was too late, I took a deep breath as I thought no matter what, I had to reach my room. I took an abrupt run but before I could take a step out of the kitchen, I felt a strong hand grabbing my wrist in a tight grip before I bumped into a hard chest. Because of the strong impact, some of my hair strands fell over my face as I put both my hands on the hard chest to keep a distance. My eyes fluttered open when I felt feather like touch of fingers that helped removing my hair from my face slightly tracing over my cheekbones. When my vision cleared,I saw a pair of the most beautiful blue eyes blankly staring at me. I could feel his hot breathe fanning my face giving me chills to my core and that's when I realized we were just inches apart from each other. Jerking his hand off of my cheeks, I took few steps away from him and he didn't seem to stop me either which I was thankful for. Taking few steps away, I was finally able to see the very unfamiliar person standing in front of me. His whole existence screamed authority, glory, dynamic as if he was the king of this kingly mansion.

But so far I remembered,I never saw him in this mansion before. Then what was he doing here in the middle of the night? My heart thumped against my chest when all the worst thoughts came rushing to my mind.

His blank blue eyes never leaving mine as I opened my mouth. "Who are you?" I tried to sound as confident as possible but I could feel my voice shaking slightly.

And that didn't seem to go unnoticed by him as he let out a deep chuckle which made my knees go almost weak but I got myself together again.

"How did you get in? You surely don't know Mr. LaRasso. He will kill you!" I seethed out, tried to sound as dangerous as possible like Ria did last time in my house. But my threat didn't seem to harm him in any way as his devilish smirk grew bigger on his face.

Suddenly his eyes became dark as his blue eyes dropped to my lips, finally leaving my eyes alone. But they didn't stop as they travelled down to my chest rising up and down, taking heavy breathes out of fear as my past thoughts came rushing to me. Those blue pair traced slowly down, as if memorizing my whole body. That's when a memory hit my mind of me wearing nothing but a lacy robe over a lacy lingerie. My shaky hands quickly wrapped around my body in a protective way, my eyes searching for anything in the kitchen to attack him with. My eyes stopped searching when I heard his voice for the first time.

If I thought my knees were shaking before, then they were surely shaking now as if I would fall anytime soon when I heard his low yet deep voice. I never felt this way before.

"So you are the new maid here,huh?" He asked ever so sexily as his eyes placed on mine again, travelling up my body.

" I swear I will scream if you dare to touch me again! And no one will be able to save you from Mr. LaRasso!" I seethed out,daring him. I didn't know why I had this strong belief on someone I never saw before but maybe that was the impact of hearing stories about him being hazardous from the maids.

"Oh shit no no please! Don't do that please. I'll leave I swear!" He exclaimed. But his deep chuckle at the end assured me that he was acting all along of being scared.

Did he really think Mr. LaRasso was an easy man to let him go for being intruder in his mansion in the middle of the night?

His next step made me stilled on the floor,the hair behind my neck stood as he came closer to me.

"You will know me soon princess," he whispered near my ear,his tongue licked my earlobe slightly as his one finger traced my naked thigh in a feather-like touch before walking out of the kitchen giving me his devilish smirk.

I stood frozen there for a few moments at the new foreign sensation I was feeling. My head started to feel dizzy as I quickly ran towards my room, closing the door behind me with a loud thud. I slapped myself on my face with my bare hand for stepping out of my room wearing this robe over a lacy lingerie. I quickly changed into my nightdress as I put all the lingeries in one bag before throwing them in a corner of my closet.

I jumped on my bed but my mind still stuck with the moment that took place in the kitchen. A slight blush crept on my cheeks as I thought of the blue eyes tracing my half naked body. Shaking my head from the unfamiliar feeling, I covered my whole body with the blanket closing my eyes. Before I fell into a deep slumber , the only whispers ran through my mind.

You will know me soon princess....

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"You are such a good writer. I don't know how you do it!! Thx so much for updating so fast,with some of the other books I read they don't update for weeks so thx for that. Like I've been saying, you are an amazing writer, and if this is your dream/ passion, I say go for it because I would definitely publish this book so far if I were a publisher" SEAfoam_reads

Just know that every single one of your comments matter to me so much. They encourage me to write more and that's huge for me. Y'all make me so emo

_______________

Back with another chapter.

Please comment to let me know about your thoughts. Okay??????

PLEASE VOTE

The Maid (Corrupted Love #1) |✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara