Part 𝟤 || 𝟤| The Maid

Bella

He didn't say a word. He was leaving me behind without even explaining anything. Maybe he didn't feel that way for me. And I couldn't even force him to feel the same way for me. Should I let him go?

But he touched me first. And that touch pushed me over the edge, until I was falling, falling deeper into the dark abyss. There was no going back, I let myself fall.

His first look, first touch. Every touches after that. Every soft and heated looks. The burning desire build in the pit of my stomach, the desire of wanting him. It traveled all the way to my heart. I knew it, I felt it. I wanted him. No, I needed him.

I turned around. He was fading away, leaving me in the darkness again. My fists clenched at both sides. Was I angry? Yes I was. I was mad at him. He needed to see what he did to me. He needed to explain a lot to me.

So I walked towards my destination. I stormed out of the kitchen, making my way towards his room. Every steps were feeling heavy, gravity was pulling me back. What would happen next? Would he stay with me? Would he explain why he did what he did? I was thinking so much, I didn't want the next moment to come but I wanted to know, no matter if that hurt.

He was my solace, he was the center of my universe. He was my light and now he was walking away, taking the light with him, leaving me in the darkness.

I memorized our moments again. They were ingrained in my memories. They were never to be forgotten.

And within no time, I was in his room.

I didn't know where I found that courage from. Was I doing the right thing? But I didn't care.

He needed to know the truth.

Lucifer looked at me. His eyebrows frowned. He stood a few inches away from me, looked at me like he didn't expect me to be here. Then what did he expect? That he would leave me without explaining anything and I would let him go?

Never in his imagination.

I locked the door behind me. We faced each other. The huge room was illuminated by the lights. Silence in the room swallowed us and only our breathing could be heard.

"What are you doing h-" he spoke but he won't speak tonight. He would only listen and explain everything to me.

"Why did you leave?" I snapped. My voice filled with a lot anger and emotion. It was different from the other days that even Lucifer was taken aback. "Explain, Lucifer."

He stood silent, shocked for a moment before going back to his dark, dominating aura. "Explain what? Do I have to remind you that I do what I fucking do and no one, not even you have a say in this matter. "

Anger danced in those fiery blue eyes of his. Lucifer evoked a brutal sense of danger.

But I wasn't scared of him.

He was mine.

"Why did you touch me then?" I spoke in the silent room, my voice loud and clear as I stepped forward. "Did you think I was just another whore? Did you think you could play with me and my feelings and I won't even speak a word?" My each step taking me closer to him.

My words took him by surprise making me realize I hit the right nerve.

"You played with my emotions, you used me all this time. You made me fall in your stupid trap to show how powerful you are?" I stood right in front of him as I spoke on his face for him to catch and register my every word in his head. "But now you look like a coward! An asshole trying to hide from me!"

The Maid (Corrupted Love #1) |✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara