Chapter Three: Attitude

Izuku.M

I quickly ran back to my room after bumping into Uraraka, closing my door shut and burying my face into my scarlett pillow out of pure frustration. I wanted to be okay, I needed to be ok.

I was going to have to pretend for a couple days, at least until my pills are back into my possession. Yeah, I thought I could do that, it would all end ok wouldn't it?

A year managed to wedge itself out of my tear ducts, goddamnit! Why had I even thought to bring my prescription bottle, could someone have stole them, is kacchan gonna out me to the class?
They were going to hate me, they wouldn't trust me at all and I would be expelled from U.A!

"FUCK!" I screamed, tossing my pillow as far as I could, knocking a glass off of my shelf and sending it into a million little pieces. I pulled myself out of bed and placed my pillow on the bed, before working on picking up the broken shards of glass.

I remember picking up the biggest shard, and wincing as it drew blood from my hand, giving me something to focus on, not like I cared at the time anyways.

Almost in a trance, I held up the shard to my wrist, debating whether it not I should do it, as it pressed against a collection of faded scars. Some only noticeable of you know what you are looking for.

My body was shaking when I dropped the glass. 'No' I thought, I couldn't do it, I was better now, I promised mum I wouldn't do it again, I didnt want to fail her anymore.

I grabbed a brush and swept the remaining litter into my bin, away from my hands, away from my wrists. It took me a while to notice the time, but when I realised it was lunchtime, I headed downstairs. I wasn't that hungry, so I would probably grab a cookie or something.

I entered the kitchen and reached for the cookie drawer, only to realise it was jammed shut. In a hurried attempt to get some food, I tried jiggling it back and forth, but alas it was no luck, it wouldn't budge.

For some reason, it was really frustrating me, as in, tears in my eyes frustrating me, and it didn't help when someone bumped into me, making me down against the fridge.

I was already upset, but guess what? Now I was pissed, and I didn't even care, I whirled argument see Katsuki fucking Bakugou searching through the cupboard.

"Katsuki, what the FUCK? You can't just slam into people! That SHIT HURTS! YOUR NOT KING OF THE FUCKING WORLD?! YOUR NOT BETTER THAN ANYONE, I DON'T SEE YOUR MOTHERFUCKING CROWN SO GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND STOP!"

He stared at me, dumbfounded at a loss for words, as I feel a surging need to cry, tears prickling against me eyelids as I storm my way back into my room, collapsing onto my bed.

I think I learnt one thing that day, I wasn't going to be able to pretend.