Chapter Four: Illusions

I awoke to my alarm, yet again, feeling surprisingly decent, I slid off of my bed, and got dressed, heading to the common room.
Right as I walk in, Kaachan approaches me, holding something small in his hand, I turn to him, about to question the small object, when he holds it up, and begins to yell at the class.

"YO, EXTRAS! GUESS WHAT! SHITTY DEKU HAS TO TAKE PILLS TO BE NORMAL!"

I then realised he was holding pills, my pills, the pills I so dearly needed. He stared at me, eye to eye, as he popped open the lid and dumped them all over the floor, everyone's eyes widening at the multitude of medication going to waste all over the floor.

I back away slowly, my body trembling once it hit the wall, not helping my blurred vision. I reach my arm out to Ochako,

"That's disgusting Deku-kun.." She whispered, her teary eyes full of hate and sorrow, so I turned to Asui in response .

"If you really need all those pills kero, you really should have just died in the first place.." She ushered out, her hands clutching onto her skirt.

Finally I look at Todoroki, the one person I shared most of my problems with, "H-how could you lie to us Midoriya, how could you lie to me?"

His arm was blazing from anger, sending me into further panic, I couldn't face them like this, so I looked down at the ground, jumping when I received a slap from AllMight , "Freak..."

The slap started a ceremony of kicks and punches, everyone surrounded me, making me feel so small, as they beat me, ignoring my uneven breaths.

I fall to my knees, shielding myself with my arms, cradling my fragile body, right as the euphoria of passing out was about to come upon me, someone pulled me towards them by the shirt, saving me from the crowd.

I looked at the person who grabbed me, and surprisingly they looked a lot like Shota but at the same time, different. His usual red eyes were a golden haze, and his long hair was tied back into a ponytail, the style complementing his classic black and white tuxedo.

I glanced around and realise I'm in a plain, black room, the commons gone, "Who are you?" I whispered, receiving a hug, " Ssshhh, it's me, Aizawa, your ok now... "

I turned confused, "What are you doing here? Why aren't you at home?" I mumbled, slightly agitated about the fact nothing was making sense .

"Isn't it obvious? I'm a better version of your sensei!" They snarked, " A more amazing version, and I want you to be my prodigy! " He booped me on the nose, wrapping their arm around my shoulder.

"Your prodigy?" I asked, running a hand through my hair, " Why prodigy? "

Aizawa Sensei sighed, "Look problem child, if you were like me, that scenario would have never happened! Infact you probably wouldn't even need your pills!"

" But- "

He growled, removing his arm from me, "Stop asking questions, it's overcomplicating things."

I roll my eyes, and take a step away from him, "Ok, what's the first thing I have to do?"

He lunged at me, pushing me into a smoky wall, "Wake up...."

~•~•~•~•~

I recall awaking with a jolt, this time for real, as I look around, in some state of panic. My eyes and up watching my arm, as I scratch away at previous scars, I jolt my hand away.
No, I can't do it, I won't do it, I'm all better now, I'm happy, I'm ok, if I ignore it, it will all go away and leave me alone.

I sigh, chucking on my hoodie and heading downstairs, still tired I was moving a bit slow, which in my defence wasn't my fault.
I notice Ururaka walk towards me, "Hey Deku~kun, are you okay? You look a bit tired."

I wave her off as quickly as i could, "I'm fine, I just stayed up a bit late."

Now it was iidas turn to approach me, great, "Having an improper sleep schedule is not good for you health Midoriya! You really should take better care of yourself!"

I have Tenya my best grin and chuckled, "Ha, yeah I know, I usually do sleep properly I swear!"

I didn't want to smile, I wanted to cry, and lock myself in my room, I need to be alone, even if its just for a little bit. I was headed towards the door until I was stopped by Todoroki.

"Good morning Midoriya." He spoke, half smiling at me, half focused on his soba.

" O-oh Todoroki~kun, good morning! " I tried not to groan, but a small one slipped out, not for long ofcourse as soon Ochako was dragging me towards the coach, claiming she wanted to show me something.

She began to go off about something she had discovered, and I tried my best to listen, but I was distracted by Kaminari, who has began starting a feud with her, and Iida who was trying to break things up. It was all so loud, I couldnt make out a thing they were saying. The lights were too bright, people were grabbing my arm and telling me to do things, the t.v was playing, but I couldn't see, it was too blurry. It's all too loud, too bright, it's all too much.

~•~•~•~•~

I stood abruptly and ran, people were yelling and chasing after me, but still I ran. I just had to get away, to be alone, where I didn't know, yet I still fled.

I didn't know I was crying until I tripped and fell, it was pouring down and I had not coat, great. I just so happened to be at the park me and Kaachan played at as kids, funny isn't it, how in my most desperate moments, my body brings me back to the one place that revives my troublesome memories.

I start chuckling, because it was all unbelievably funny, I was sat here devastated for nothing. My face is teary, my lungs probably aren't functioning properly and I'm covered in mud. I must look like a madman.

I snapped my head to the side as I though I saw something move, only to see nothing was there, maybe I was going crazy. Which actually is a fair point of you think about it, I mean, I did dream that a hotter Aizawa Sensei visited me, and actually supported me.

"Great, I'm nuts now too."

" no your not... "

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!
Now I am aware in the original Deku is visited by himself, however I don't think Deku is the kind of person who would listen to his own will, especially after being pushed around for half his life.

The idea of having Aizawa appear infront of him actually came to me in a dream myself, and his design is loosely based upon his manga colour scheme!

Now, I'm not going to romanticize mental illness, however I do want some sort of relationship to take place in this book, so I might just let you guys choose.

I really wanna do a rarepair so...

Shindeku

Monodeku

Kirideku

Shigadeku

( Other )