Q/A

Guys the next chapter is going to be long,
therefore it may take a while, so in the meantime I'll be holding a q and a

Just submit a few questions, and say if you would like to be tagged in the comments, when they are answered ^w^

Once each character has a few questions, they will begin to be answered in the comments rather than in this chapter ^^

!! ALSO SUGGEST VIGILANTE NAMES IF POSSIBLE !!

Main ( so far )

Kira - [ Shona Aizawa ]

Q: devilhill said "sir what is your absolute purpose? cause you are giving me ryuk vibes from death note right now pfft"

A: "Well firstly, how dare you compare me to that monster, I am waayyy prettier than that, and secondly, my purpose is to make izuku a vigilant ofcourse! Also, I gotta help him figure out his sExUalIty because booyy that child is not straight."

Q: Shiitakemushroomy said "Sir, can I flick your nose?"

A: "Absolutely not! You are not ruining this perfect body! I belong to izuku and izu only!"

Deku - [ Izuku Midoriya ]

Q: devilhill said "hi izu how long do you plan to wait before you tell everyone your condition?"

A: "Hi.. And well, that's I good question, I guess I never planned too in all honesty, but I may do once I have a few trusted helpers.."

Q: Shiitakemushroomy said "Can I boop nose?"

A: "uhhh, sure? Just not too hard, I already break enough bones as it is-"I

Grapejuice - [ Minoru Mineta ]

Q: devilhill said "This is not a question, but I like how respectful you are in here, please try to help izu in any way possible ):"

A: "Thanks! Sadly, I have to put up my perverted acts to help explore and expose the hero society, I swear on my life, Izuku is my main priority, and always will be."

Q: Shiitakemushroomy said "You are a decent person,  congratulations!"

A: "Ahhh, thankssss, I think-"

Uravity - [ Ochako Uraraka ]

Q: B1GP1ZZA said " Why are you such a bitch who probably knows that Deku is gay but you're that type of girl that thinks you are the only exception to somebody who is GAY and attracted to MALES. "

A: "Uhm well, Deku~Kun hasn't come out to us yet, and uhh, I don't really know what to say to this really....sorry?"

Side ( so far )

Eraserhead - [ Shota Aizawa ]

Q: Shiitakemushroomy said "Who do you think the traitor of UA is? Also, my good insomniac man sir, may i boop the nose of yours?"

A: I think it's Yamada, with a mouth like his he can blab about anything, that or Ashido, she is on Instagram all the time, if he surprised if the villains haven't gotten all the  information they need just from one of her livestreams. Also sure, go ahead, I can't be bothered to stop you.

Midnight - [ Nemuri Kayama ]

Allmight - [ Toshinori Yagi ]

???? - [ Katsuki Bakugou ]

???? - [ Inko Midoriya ]

Q: Yup_this_is_my_name asked: "Did you ever wanna hit Izuku, because I mean he was quirkless, and he had that mental disorder, the list continues on."

A: "What an...odd...question, and no, I would never think to hit my Izuku unless he had done something horrific, which is rare, and even if I did it would be a slight tap on the hand at the most. I most of try and make him feel loved, because I appreciate how much he does for me."

Other - [ unfeatured/unmentioned ]

Author - [ Eddie/Yup/both ]

Possible love interests

??? - [ neito monoma ]

??? - [ Shinsou Hitoshi ]

??? - [ Tomura Shigaraki ]

Q: Shiitakemushroomy said "My good handyman, may i boop the nose? Also mister handyman do you like broccoli, specifically A hero broccoli that is about to be a slightly less hero broccoli."

A: "What the fuck does boop mean? I mean, the hero scum has me....curious to say the least."

When writing a question for an individual author, pleaslet me know who it's for :)