Chapter 2

New characters on the side ayyee.  

Chapter 2

I had finally gotten to England and I was amazed. The smallest things were different and those small things held the ability to amaze me.

They also held the ability to confuse the hell out of me, but I ignored them. I managed to get a taxi driver who was kind enough to drive me to the bank where I told him I would be trading my American dollars for the native pounds. Part of me was scared to leave all my stuff in the car with him, but I went outside and thankfully when I got out the place he was there still.

I was excited and drained when I got to the university. I was tired because planes aren't comfortable beds and I was also just stressed and already feeling homesick so I definitely needed the bed.

When I reached the uni, I realized I could use some help with my luggage. There wasn't any way I'd be able to take everything to my room by myself. I looked around helplessly and pressed my hand to my temple, closing my eyes. I suddenly felt way in over my head.

"Are you okay?"

The voice made me open my eyes and turn around. It was a guy. He stared at me with concern in his light hazel eyes as he frowned at me.

I bit my lip and honestly said, "I need help taking in my things." I motioned to where my two suitcases, three boxes, and a bag were. His eyebrows rise at the amount of stuff.

"I see why," he murmured, putting his hand to his chin. He circled the things and said, "Um, I doubt I can carry all that," my hope dried up, "so I'll go get some of my friends." With that it returned as I smiled in relief. He returned it and held up a finger. "Hold on one second."

"Okay," I giggled happily as he ran off, with his quite long, dark hair bouncing behind him.

I stood and waited, looking at my phone to see once again where my dorm was. I gnawed on my lip and then nodded. "Okay," I said softly. My head lifted as I heard voices approaching me and I saw the guy from earlier along with two others.

They were all pretty good looking in all honesty but more importantly they looked muscly too.

I smiled at them and then the guy said, "Adam. Jay. This is the lovely lady in need of help." He motioned to me and I waved.

"That would be me," I nodded.

"And what might your name be?" The one to ask had light green eyes and a charming smirk. He immediately spelled out player.

"I'm Aaliyah," I introduced. "You?"

"I would be Jay," he continued, looking me up and down. I became slightly uncomfortable from there and I turned to his other friend. "So you're Adam and..." I turned to the one I first met.

He got the memo and said, "Oh. Danny." He stuck his hand out for me and I took it, shaking it.