12

Being here wasn't too bad. There may be the monsters that hunt us and we can't leave the loop/island, but if they could do it for so long I think I'll be good. It's been a few months and nothing much has changed. I would either play with the young ones or hang out with Emma and Millard. I've rarely seen Enoch, he's mostly in his room. I was sitting with Emma when she suddenly sat up like she had an idea.

"Let's go swimming!" She exclaimed looking over at me. "I can go gather some of the others."

"Sure," I agreed with a smile. "I haven't swam in a while."

"Great!" She smiled joyously, standing up. She offered her hand and I took it, holy fuck is she strong. I walked with her as she got Fiona, Hugh, and Millard. The only ones who agreed to come with. Fiona and Hugh were being super mushy even though I can tell they were trying to hide their relationship. They really weren't that good at it, but it's fine cause they are adorable. Millard was off in his own world, watching what he's been researching for centuries happen over once again. Meanwhile Emma was talking to me about how she once caught Horace and Enoch blushing over something.  They had me wear a dress...yes a effing dress. It was so I could blend in at the village so they wouldn't try and torture/kill me. I didn't enjoy it but I guess I'll have to endure it. Once we got to the beach I realized that we have no swimsuits to change into. 

I guess Millard doesn't have to worry about that. Emma dragged me off to this weird tiny cave like thing that held some old fashioned swim suits. They were actually cute. We all changed and went into the water, what I didn't know was that you could kind of see Millard since the water didn't turn invisible. We got to the water that ended up at my waist and I wanted to go deeper. So I did just that, I went in deeper but was quickly stopped by Millard. 

"I wouldn't go too deep," He started. "The waters here aren't the safest, don't know if there's a sub or not under those waters."

"Oh," I said feeling myself unintentionally pouting.

"Don't worry, we can still have a lot of fun closer to shore," He said trying to cheer me up. I wasn't sad, just disappointed. So, to try and cheer myself up, I splashed towards the void in water where Millard stood. Which he splashed me back. So I splashed him with more water which ended up hitting Emma. So she went to splash me but hit Millard instead. Well lets just say it started a major splash war. Sides were taken, me and Millard, Emma (alone), and Hugh and Fiona. It ended with us drying off on shore. I just sat instead of laying down since I hate the sand. It's rough and course and it gets everywhere. (hehehe)

We ended up just changing back into our clothes and heading back to the house. This time Millard would point out something that would happen seconds before it did. Emma just grinning at the two of us. Fiona and Hugh were sneaking small kisses on the cheek and I did my best to not squeal at how ADORABLE it was! 

"Now Mr. Hidgens will glance out the window," Millard said as we passed by a house. A man with silver hair looked around before shutting his curtains. "He thinks the apocalypse is going to come any day." (I'm sure no one will get that reference)

"I can't decide whether that's creepy or cool," I smiled. 

"My studies are impressive," And I'm pretty sure I boosted his ego once more. 

Emma leaned over and whispered in my ear, "He's totally showing off to impress you." I felt a small blush rest on my cheeks as I covered my face a bit with my hand. 

"What did you tell her Emma," Millard asked sternly when she pulled away. 

"Just that you're totally boring," Emma smirked. Before they could argue anymore we reached the house. I rushed in ready to change into something more comfortable to me. I decided to just lay by myself to think a bit. Does Millard really like me like that? Or is Emma just trying to force something that would never happen? It's weird because I feel like I'm starting to gain a small crush on Millard if I'm being real. He's just so sweet but is also slightly sarcastic. It doesn't help that he HAS been trying to impress me a lot lately, or at least it seems like it. I wouldn't mind if he asked me out...I think I should get to know him some more. We may be good friends and I know a lot about him already, but I still don't know his favorite color!

Maybe that's what my goal should be, get to know Millard...even more than I do now! Yeah, and I'll start that tomorrow. 

~~~~

Sorry for the short filler chapter! and for not uploading as much. I just kinda got back into X-Men and Peter Maximoff has stolen my heart once again (that damn kleptomaniac). Anyways I'm going to try and upload more soon so yeah!