16

I sat by the bed, waiting for Remmy to wake up. In fact, we all were waiting, Anna, John, Mel and his parents. I don't know how or when but someone found a way to use a possession spell on him. I felt so horrible for the way I had talked to him before figuring it out. Mel wrapped a blanket around my shoulders and handed me some crackers.
"You need to eat. It's not good for the baby if you starve yourself, he'll wake up soon."
        I nodded and started munching on the crackers, peeking at Remmys sleeping form. His mind was healing, I could sense it, another few hours and it would be finished. I had called my brother and begged him to come. The door opened and in walked in Tasha, my brother and parents. I threw myself into my mother's arms, sobbing.
"What happened, darling?"
        Anna explained everything. My brother growled in anger when she got to the part of how they found Remmy with his hands around my throat. I felt sick and ran to the bathroom, she had left out that I was pregnant. I threw up everything, I knew the stress was only making the morning sickness worse. After I emptied the contents of my stomach, I laid on the floor, letting the tile cool me down.
"Cal...... Are you..... Oh!"
           She knelt down beside me and brushes her hand through my hair as I waited for the dizziness and nausea to fade. The cool tile on my cheek keeping me grounded, as tears slid down my cheeks. I was a little traumatized by what had happened. I sat up slowly, still a little dizzy and leaned on Mel. My mother then walked in and her eyes widened.
"Sweetie.... You're not?"
"She is."
        Mel whispered and my mother gasped in shock. I could feel the anger rolling off of her. I knew she couldn't believe he would touch me like that, but the thing is it wasn't him. Possession spells mean you're under someone else's mind, you behave like them. I leaned over the toilet again and threw up, my mother stormed out of the bathroom with an angry huff. I started sobbing, stressed and frightened. If Remmy didn't wake up, our pup and I wouldn't have anyone to protect us or support us.
        I felt a hand on my shoulder, then brushing the hair out of my face. I turn and see Remmy, Mel is still there watching her brother closely.
"Rem...."
        I whisper leaning into him. He soothingly rubs my back, burying his nose in my hair and inhaling.
"You smell different, my love."
"You don't remember do you?"
      Mel mumbles and I cling to Remmy, feeling less dizzy and nauseous. The pup loved having its father close to us as well.
"Not much... I remember being pulled off of her. I... I'm so sorry, love."
"It's fine. We're okay."
      Remmy raised an eyebrow, his eyes filled with confusion. I took his hand and laid it down where our pup was hidden in my abdomen.
"Cal.... A pup? You're.... You're sure?"
      He whispered, his eyes filled with anger at himself, and awe for the baby nestled in my body.
"Mhm. Mel and Anna made me take a test. I was going to tell you, but we started arguing and then I realized that you were under a spell.."
"Please... Tell me you didn't use magic, not while pregnant."
"I had to. We needed you back, Remmy." 
     I sighed as he stood up, carrying me to our bed. My mother and father still there, glaring at Remmy the whole time. My brother just looked on, understanding written in his eyes. Remmy laid me down gently and sighed.
"John. Warriors need to be on high alert. Healers need to be rested and ready to go. You know the drill."
     John nodded and left, Anna trailing behind. She was considered a pack warrior. My brother came over and put a hand on Remmys shoulder.
"Well help in any way possible, you know that."
"Thank you."
      I whispered and drifted off to sleep, curling into Remmy.