17

AN: Sorry the update took so long!!!! This week has been nuts. I'm trying my best here to update as regularly as I can! Also sorry this one is short!!
Much love. Keep reading and enjoy!

    My brother moved the pack to the castle, to help Remmy protect me and our pup. Tasha came along and I got to meet my niece and nephew, they were utterly adorable. I don't think me being pregnant had quite sunk in for Remmy yet. Though he did seem more on edge.
    I had a whole fleet of guards now. Remmy was even more overbearingly protective than before. It wasn't hard to figure out why. Sighing as the wind whipped past my hair, tilting my head to the moon snd letting the light bathe my skin, I relaxed. It had been a few days since Remmy and I had spent any time together. I missed him, my wolf missed him. My body ached to be touched by him.
    Fed up with him practically avoiding me, I decided to go to his office and demand to know why he was avoiding me. My brother warned me that Remmy was a bit agitated lately, unnerved from being put under that spell and then finding out I was pregnant. Marching down the hall, my head held high, I growled at anyone who got in my way. Most of the wolves around me laughed. They knew. I was pregnant and angry with Remmy.
    I thought about knocking but decided against it and just pushed open the door. Remmy jumped to his feet growling and I growled back. I was done with his behavior. He was always so hot and cold towards me and I didn't need that right now. Hearing me growl back, he glared at me.
"What the fuck, Remmy?! You're avoiding me again?!"
"Cal.... I..."
"No. I'm done with the bullshit. I'm your mate, Remmy. I deserve to spend time with you! I miss you, damn it."
     Tears slid from my eyes, conveying how hurt I was feeling. He rushed over and cupped my face in his hands. The sparks running through my body made my knees week. His lips kissed away the tears on my face.
"I'm so sorry, love. I needed time to breathe. I shouldnt have shut you out."
     I pushed him back into his chair and bit my lip. I sank to my knees and kissed down his chest slowly. He eyed me curiously, I tugged at his belt, my hands shaking. Remmy moved his pants for me, excitement and shock filling his face. I licked my lips amd heard him growl as I took his cock in my mouth. I ran my tongue along him and did as Tasha had described, it had been a solid ten minutes. Remmys breath was ragged and he was moaning loudly.
"Fuck... Cal. If you don't stop... I'm going to...."
     With a snarl he released in my mouth. Pulling back, I tried to figure out what to do. My mouth was full and I was unsure.
"Swallow."
     The command in his voice had my eyes widen. I swallowed and wiped my face with the back of my hand. Remmy pulled me up and into his lap, nuzzling my neck.
"That... Was amazing."
      I blushed and kissed his neck, snuggling close, content. My eyes closed as I finally relaxed. I sighed and snuggled in closer, loving the feel of Remmys arms around me. I have no idea how long we spent like that but a sudden knock on the door had me jumping from Remmys arms startled. Remmy chuckled and answered the door.
"Calm down love, its just my mother."